Click Here!

I Have Never....

Guest Melody Fate

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Psychologically speaking, some people have an inherent need to express anger immediately, believing that it's unhealthy to keep it within. Also some people are just plain jerks.

I have never... had people believe me when I spouted off some of the psychology I've studied.

I have never really had a problem with people believing what I have to say. Most of it is from what I've read, been taught or absorbed somewhere along the way, but I did inherit my Father's ability to confuse those people who are really gullible with some good ol' BS-ology if I don't know shit about the subject at hand. However...

I have never tried to bamboozle someone into believing some bullshit was the absolute truth - I usually come clean about my ignorance in short order.

I have - I talked my mother out of a rat infested death trap that she "just had to have" and we kept looking - now we have The Booby Hatch Ranchette and I'm oh so happy (and so is she).

I have never believed in mythical creatures (not even Santa Claus - I always knew it was my Dad).

I haven't either. As someone much wiser than I put it:

Gambling is but another way to part a fool from his money.

When I worked for a transit agency, I saw drivers spend around $400 per lottery time (at the time, it was twice a week) and win nothing.

I have never... understood why people would gamble.