Click Here!

Happy Valentines Day!~

DarkInuLord

Happy Valentine's Day!

I don't know why people get bent out of shape about it--I'm single, and I'm fine with the holiday. It doesn't make me "feel like I'm being left out" at all! I've got great friends I hang out with, and my mom got me some sweets for the occasion, and I made her a homemade card.

I also found it funny that there was a dramatic increase in personal lubricant commercials being shown... ha ha!

Guest MortiferLascivio

It's crazy how expensive flowers are on Valentines Day. Even crazier that people actually spend the money. I'm sure she's happy enough with your love! And the chocolate is always a nice touch. What girl can resist a chocolate heart?

I got chocolate for the guys (and gal) at the office.

I went to get a bunch of make-up and tried it on.

Made me happy. A girl's got to try on make up now and then you know.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE ON AFF~! <3 :3 I know I had a great valentines day with my lover and all we did was eat out, bought wine and champaign, and rented some movies and went home after dinner to snuggle together and ate some chocolate cake and drank some alcohol and watched The Invasion and Premonition; then went to bed to sleep! X3 It was the greatest valentines I had in awhile... And we were content to stay home and spend time with each other, sense my lover is usually busy with work and school, we finally got to spend some time with each other! :3 And all day we held hands and said "I Love You" to each other, with a lot of hugging and kissing! X3 So romantic~! (well to me it was... >.>)

My Valentines Day sucked as usual. My birthdays always suck too. Though I guess it's kind of silly to expect someone to love you and shower you with presents because it's a holiday. I want to be loved and showered with attention and gifts all the time. Maybe not gifts, but I at least want loved everyday; though I won't say no to presents... :angry:

My mom got me a card. I did get lots of hugs yesterday, but that had nothing to do with what day it was.