Click Here!

Biker Trash review replies

2rainsong2

Here it is as promised my first review reply section for my lovely wonderful and faithful readers! I will begin another one for my other story later today. Got to get SOME writing done today hopefully!

I'm not going to go through everyone's reviews from the beginning of the story as that would take me too long and like I said I do wanna get some writing done today BUT I will do the last few days then try to keep up after that with at least every other chapter.

Here goes!

cheeskun: Glad you liked the sex scene! Also I will be letting you all in on what happened in Kirk's past soon.

midnightsscream: Yeah they are a strange couple but those are teh kinds that I like the best;) Sex was just what Kirk wanted at first but Malcolm got to him quickly.

wolfluv: My sista! Your reviews never cease to have me rolling on the damn floor. You're so funny and sooo excitable! LOL No you all are NOT paying me enough and for that you gets cliffys! LOL Just kidding, I just enjoy a good cliffy now and again! chromer and a lot of the club members don't like TJ so no, he doesn't visit them often. Also why not a lot of them knew who Malcolm was even though Gloria and TJ had been together for four years.

Misakixusagi: I am going to have more about Kirk's past. I'm not sure how long the story will be but there is going to have some stuff come up that force Kirk to look at his past and figure out his feelings about Malcolm. There will be some sadness come up as well so please stick with me through it!

privers: Glad you like it and there will be quite a bit more;)

CelticThunderFan: Ah what can I say I LOVE your reviews! I hope you're surviving the snow! Kirk's past is coming...almost thinking of a flashback chapter.

dazedandconfused: No I didn't name Fang after Harry Potter but love the accident. I am a Potter FREAK! Loved the books! I devoured all of them the second they came out! You are pretty close to what is going to happen. Mal is going to be the one who finds out about TJ's scheme but how and what happens next is still locked in the dark recesses oc my funky brain! LOL

Katniss Everdeen: I am going to explain soon what exactly caused the wound Kirk got, but know now that it does have a lot to do with TJ and his betrayal.

Jessie: Don't worry any more about Malcolm. I think you and everyone will be surprised at some of the changes he goes through. Lips are sealed!! LOL

dantae, Sandrine, Dragon, and all others thank you so much for taking the time to reveiw and tell me how much you are enjoying my story! I really enjoy reading them and they inspire me to get off my lazy butt and write more! LOL

Everyone: Some really cool things to come. Malcolm discovers things about himself that none will expect. Kirk is going to go through some hard times and we will also see some of his past.

Guest @rainsong@

Hello again. I am lagging at this but I have three interviews set for today and two more for tomorrow and only one of the three new hires are mine. If other people could interview their own candidates I may have a life!! LOL Okay so enough bitching on the some responses!

Dazed: I know I am evil for the cliffy the other day but it just fit! LOL Thank you so much for your great reviews they really make my day! Can't tell you how much this morning's made me feel better!!

Itzy: Yeah TJ got away for awhile but you know I couldn't let him get away for long!! Thank you for your reviews!! They are so appreciated you don't even know!!

KitDKAt:I thought that too, that a few years to let Mal grow up a bit would be good for them. I won't give away what is coming next about Kirk's incarceration but it wll help Mal find himself a little better while introducing a new character. I hope you will stay with me becasue my story just got a bit longer in my head! Thank you for the reviews! Love them!!

Sandrine: I loved the please please please it made me feel so wanted!! :dancegirl2:

Misak: I love hearing that you crave the story! That made my day!!! BIG hugs!!!!

Katniss: I know I shocked a few people and apparently pissed one off pretty good by letting everyone think Kirk was dumping Malcolm. Kirk got his heart smashed when he was just a little older than Malcolm and didn't want to think he was like that asshole Eugene. He's trying to be a good guy but never being in a real relationship he is not exactly sure how to go about it. Sorry I scared you!!!!

Mira: Don't worry that you haven't reviewed before I loved hearing fro you now! Thank you so much for the review it meant a lot to me!!

Jessie: Hope you are happy you didn't have to jump into the story to kick major butt but Kirk did deserve it there for awhile!! Now more to come. I have a new character coming in I promise will make you hate him more than you hated TJ but our heros are back together at least until and after Kirk does his time so the new bad guy will have a hard time!

Unhappy reader: SO next time you drop a review like that at least tell the author what you didn't like that had you giving up the story. That was crappy and I really don't care if you continue the sotry or not.

To all: Thank you for reading and reviewing. I really don't mind negative reviews IF they let me know what I can do to fix something. If you don't like the way the story is going write your own! It's not always easy and I know if a story had no antagonist and everything is peachy and perfect it gets boring fast! There has to be some conflict and since this is basically a romance there needs to be some struggle. I like it to be at least a little like real life. I will take constructive criticism all day becasue I am a new writer and would love feedback on how I can improve but not mean stuff just to make an already less than confident person wonder if she should throw in the towell. Thank you all for reading reviewing and rating. Wish me luck on these interviews!! *Licks* :tongue2:

Here we go I'm up to Chapter 21 posted and in the process of writing 22. Thank you all for your reviews. I love you guys! Here we go! To all wondering about Malcolm's Dad I left a hint earlier when Guy was looking into his (Malcolm's) past so it's not TOO much of a stretch that Malcolm's dad is in prison with Kirk. I was going to stretch it out until Kirk found out but I had to get it out because of some other stuff I have planned. Hope it wasn't too far fetched!! Malcolm's dad isn't going to know who Kirk is for awhile though as Kirk doesn't know how he will take his kid being gay or having an older con boyfriend and Kirk doesn't need the trouble.

Jessie: Yes I could not make it longer so six months went better and is an actual possible sentence for the crime Kirk plead guilty to so it worked out:) I hope you aren't counting on Neil too much but I won't say more than that! LOL Thanks for your reviews! Love them!!

TRUgrit: Your review made me laugh my butt off! Cliffy stiffy for sure, glad you liked the make up sex! LOL

Faithsins: No need to worry I update daily LOL Thanks for reading!!!

Wolfluv: You are still killing me!! I always get a laugh and a smile on top of it when I read your reviews!! BTW Don't know if I like cliffy whore or cliffy queen better...hmmm Glad you like the new characters!LOVE you girl!

Mira: I agree I wanted Malcolm to get some confidence up, I mean with a gorgeous hunk of man like Kirk completely in love with him how could he not, but he'll never lose that subby part of him we love! Thanks for reviewing!!!

Katniss: Hope you didn't cry too much when Kirk had to go away! I did! LOL

Dazed: I hope you are liking the new characters as I put a few of them in recently. Donnie is one that will keep up into the finish or almost anyway, Guy may come up again I'm not sure yet, Neil is for sure and Wyatt of course. Neil is an iffy character right now even to me. Sorry about the cliffies!!! Don't kill me!! Thanks for reviewing I so appreciate it!!

Celtic: Donnie is for sure on Kirk's side especially now. He will have an even bigger role coming up. Kirk is really trying hard to behave in there so he can get out but now he wants out even more. Neil isn't working for Guy but he is working for someone...and yes Malcolm needs his love and protector and Kirk is going to be itching to get out to help him!! I love your reviews thanks so much!!

Jade: Hi! Thanks for reviewing!!! I'm glad you kept reading!! Glad you like it!!

addiena saffir: No digging is quite literal as you will soon see! Thanks for reviewing!!

Misakixusagi: Glad you didn't cry! I told you I was gonna mash it up a bit! LOL Thanks for the reviews sweetie!!

Anyone I missed thanks for the reviews and support! IT means the absolute world to me that you are enjoying the story and let me know that! *LICKS NIBBLES*

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.