Click Here!

O_o

teeta

I thought this is something funny and rather rare to happen!

teeta attacked Keith Inc. with a Atomic Wedgie (454 str) and misses!

Keith Inc. counterattacks with a Cannon (489 str) and and misses!

:P

Funny. Thanx for sharing that.

Far less humiliating that my last two suicides, splatted across your face shield like a bug on a window....

Funny. Thanx for sharing that.

Far less humiliating that my last two suicides, splatted across your face shield like a bug on a window....

I just checked my inbox and saw the messages ;)

I just checked my inbox and saw the messages :angry:

I am trying, now, to make sure to send messages when i lose. I figure the winner deserves that much.

You're high enough that i can put my back into it, drop my shoulder, swivel my hip and make a solid fucking blow and it STILL doesn't matter a damn. You bounce off the far wall and the last thing i see is the salon owner shaking his head in disgust as my skull goes past him.

Oh. Holy crap, you've got more kills than me!? Last i looked, i was WAY ahead. Good work.

Well, looks like it's time to take another day off of work to efficiently schedule some serious slaughter.

*laughs* Well at least SOMEBODY is killing you Keith... But I know it must get tiresome fighting teeta all time. I haven't been killed by you for a whole day... what happened? *grins*

I have learned, through blood, to attack teeta LAST.

I had been starting at the top, and slicing down to wherever the kills run out.

Right now, attax on teeta, i'm only even surviving 60% of the time. So i have to revisit my strategizing.

I am trying, now, to make sure to send messages when i lose. I figure the winner deserves that much.

You're high enough that i can put my back into it, drop my shoulder, swivel my hip and make a solid fucking blow and it STILL doesn't matter a damn. You bounce off the far wall and the last thing i see is the salon owner shaking his head in disgust as my skull goes past him.

Oh. Holy crap, you've got more kills than me!? Last i looked, i was WAY ahead. Good work.

Well, looks like it's time to take another day off of work to efficiently schedule some serious slaughter.

Thanks for the messages ^__^

And well, I figured out that you're advancing more despite much lower level so I can make your skull fly past only so many times before you gain more points and jump over me. Anyway, I have a great time, yup.

Oh, I see you have now the same strategy I did when lower; I used to kill you as the last one, gaining as much points as I could before chancing the fight with you. That's a good strategy, btw. Got me as high as I'm now :P

Oh, well, I'm trying hard to get as many kills as possible ... and I see you're starting to gain more suicides :)

Anyway, looking forwards to more deadly matches :)

and I see you're starting to gain more suicides :)
I have lost against others a time or two, but these days, i only die 'cause of you.

I have lost against others a time or two, but these days, i only die 'cause of you.

I think I saw another skull fly past ... were you hoarding on me with Shirotaka?

Hoard?

Oh. Horde!

Uh...not intentionally, but maybe? For all the good it done me?

I think I have seen the 'hoard' spelling somewhere, too but whatever ...

By all means, you're welcome to fight tooth and nail, I know I'm gonna team with laaerie when I'll be too weak to kill you in one blow.

Well, i almost never kill you in a single blow now.

I just screw my eyes shut and hope for the best.

Hmmm, with the strength you have now (a bit over 600) soon you'll just toss the ... whatever and get me splattered everywhere.

• 4 weeks later...

JUST fought a duel...results:

Keith Inc. attacked teeta with a WMD (832 str) and misses!

teeta counterattacks with a WMD (1072 str) and and misses!

1900 strength points expended, the arena is devastated and rubble of the stands rains down in the parking lot...but we're unmarked.

Gotta love it.

Bwhahahaha!

That's why I never trust WMD! Gatlin, I tell you, Gatlin!

But anyway, thanks for posting this!

Aaaa, sure! Sooo ...

Look into the upper right corner, you see there a few interesting links, Attack shop among them. Go click it and it takes you to the game of killing players and dying yourself but lett me tell you, it's so much fun! Then you buy some necessary things like potions or whatever the word for them is, the ones that get you strength and health. Then you go to targets and attack them - and because you're a newbie, DON'T choose the highest levels, you'll only get yourself killed. Cruise around people who are of comparable level and strength. Kill them. Don't worry if you get killed, you'll revive automatically after an hour. Andmost of all, have fun!

Good luck head hunting!

• 2 weeks later...

Hehe, here's another one... and you were down to the red in HP and had practically no Str. >.<

Squall-sama attacked teeta with a Cannon (533 str) and misses!

teeta counterattacks with a Beretta (13 str) and and misses!

2 minutes after my previous post I attacked Keith and here's the result:

teeta attacked Keith Inc. with a Gatlin Gun (1124 str) and misses!

Keith Inc. counterattacks with a Beretta (13 str) and and misses!

:D

And it was Beretta, too! 13 Str! Isn't it a god damn big WINK?