Click Here!

Kiss This!

greenwizard

This topic is inspired to the song I'm listening to. But it got me to thinking... I am so fucking sick and tired of people leaving me without having the guts to tell me to my face that they don't like me anymore. They just stop talking to me and avoid me.

And I am so fucking sick and tired of making a new friend and being terrified that they're going to leave me too. It causes me to try too hard and I've probably scared a few off.

I've had my heart broken one too many times. I want people to like me so much that I haven't been able to eat for two days. And all of this has been brought on by pretty much every single friend I've ever had abondoning me! I can count on one hand the number of actual friends that have stayed by my side through it all. It's made me a paranoid wreck.

But I've been thinking... Those fucking cowards aren't worth my caring. I'm a human being that's the most loyal friend that you can get if you actually get me to care about you. And at the very least I deserve some closure. Don't just fucking disappear on me. Don't make me sit by the phone with my stomach tied up in knots.

I've cried so many tears over people that I thought were my friends.... I've just had it. Those assholes really aren't even worth it. So, this goes out to every cowardly asshole that just brushed me off. KISS MY LILLY WHITE ASS!!!!

Sorry... .if I'm not good enough for you, well, your loss.

*sighs* It feels good to get that out.

Sorry... .if I'm not good enough for you, well, your loss.

Well, I think this is the perfect response to all those people who have left you -damn right! Their loss! :)

I noticed people like this a lot when I was younger (like, six years younger...not a lot of time, I know, but sometimes it makes a difference). I didn't get it either. If you don't want to hang out with me, talk to me, whatever, then just freakin' tell me! Don't play these stupid games where you ignore my phone calls, or look the other way when I enter the same bar/store/restaurant that you're at. That just makes me so...so...GRRR!!! :P It's so childish.

I don't try very hard to make friends -mostly because I'm really shy- and I'm pretty selective these days about those that I keep. That sounds so...snobby, I guess, but I just can't deal with that stupid crap anymore. My whole thought on it is, I graduated from high school for a reason -one, being that I could have a diploma, go to college, etc, and two, so I could stop playing those stupid, childish games!

So, I agree with you. These people that are acting like kids, they should grow up. And you should stop sitting by the phone! :yes: Those people aren't worth your time or energy, so don't give it to them. A true friend will like you for who you are, no matter what.

Well, I think this is the perfect response to all those people who have left you -damn right! Their loss! :)

I noticed people like this a lot when I was younger (like, six years younger...not a lot of time, I know, but sometimes it makes a difference). I didn't get it either. If you don't want to hang out with me, talk to me, whatever, then just freakin' tell me! Don't play these stupid games where you ignore my phone calls, or look the other way when I enter the same bar/store/restaurant that you're at. That just makes me so...so...GRRR!!! :P It's so childish.

I don't try very hard to make friends -mostly because I'm really shy- and I'm pretty selective these days about those that I keep. That sounds so...snobby, I guess, but I just can't deal with that stupid crap anymore. My whole thought on it is, I graduated from high school for a reason -one, being that I could have a diploma, go to college, etc, and two, so I could stop playing those stupid, childish games!

So, I agree with you. These people that are acting like kids, they should grow up. And you should stop sitting by the phone! :yes: Those people aren't worth your time or energy, so don't give it to them. A true friend will like you for who you are, no matter what.

Agreed. ^^ I have had those problems plenty of times, ugh, damn high school drama! D<

yep, high school drama it is, isn't i? Unfortunately, some never grow out of the need to make that sort of drama with others. :P

I can count on one hand how many close friends I actually have. That's quite alright with me. I've ALWAYS had the attitude that if one is not willing to accept me as I am, then that person really isn't worth wasting time on. Certainly not worth making myself feel bad over, ya know?

I know exactly how you feel--it was essentially how my ex got rid of me, and it's a really nasty feeling. It's like you've been used and then tossed away. A disposable friend. Ugh. It's a sickening feeling. My "old friends" also did the same thing to me, and I no longer talk to them, really. I now have a few real friends, even though I haven't known them as long as my "old friends." I guess the hardest part is to stop acting like you are desparate for friendship, and take the attitude you are now. Stupid people aren't worth anyone's time.

Guest MortiferLascivio

This has happened to me a lot - one day, I'm doing fine with all of my friends and we're happy, and the next day I notice that they're all trying to avoid me. I'm serious. It was so confusing and it hurt so much. I've had friends that just stop calling, stop talking to me, stop showing up one day. It's like 'poof' and they cease to exist anymore. I had a friend who I had known for fourteen years, and suddenly she won't answer when I call and pretend she doesn't see me when I'm around. It's a painful thing, friends. They come and go; which is why you gotta hold onto the good ones as tight as you can. Don't get too distant because you're afraid if you get too close, they'll abandon you.

Those type of people aren't worth your tears.

Yeah, my true friends are the ones who randomly drop by just to see how I'm doing. They bring me food and make me eat it. And we can have a political or religious argument, but then forget about it and go out to dinner and a movie. I can be myself around a true friend and they don't shy away from me because of my odd little quirks.

The problem comes when a fake friend disguises themself as a true friend. That's why I tend to keep people at an arm's length. That way when they do dump me (and they always do) it doesn't hurt quite so much. People who I do open up to usually don't know how lucky they really are. It was only a few months ago when I let my guard down and got stabbed in the back by not one, but two people. I was in tears for three days.

A TRUE friend will accept you how you are. Period. Bad traits, good traits, it should not ever matter. If a person cannot accept you unconditionally as the kind of person you are, then keep 'em at acquaintance distance. ;).

I agree with you right there, DG.

A True friend would help you bury the body if needed.

I don't have many true friends that I can count on one hand.

Yeah, under five people are True friends.

There is one person that I am so friendly with that I no longer see her as a friend but as a sister that I never had and I treat her like family.

Beth