Click Here!

Looking for a Tomb Raider fic...

Sage of Discord

It involved Lara trying to break into a mansion to steal something(shock, surprise), but she got cornered and raped by guard dogs, then the guy who owned the mansion offered to not press charges in exchange for her having his kid. By the end they were married and she was big-belly pregnant, I think the guy's last name was Vanak. I've searched the LC/TR archive thoroughly and it's not there. Any help would be appreciated.

That's Tomb Raider: Breaking & Entering by Deathstalker from 2003 or so. Possibly older. DS seems to have taken it down from their author profile here, so it's possible DS is working on a re-write/improved copy as with some of the others.

Edited by JayDee

Oh, I would not dream of suggesting they pay for the fanfic itself. I most sincerely apologise for any lack of fiscal clarity in the statement above.

No, merely monies for the time and labor required to facilitate the supply, in much the same way as fanfiction sites need advertising payments to cover site costs and allow hosting without making a profit from the intellectual property of others. As a busy filmmaker, raccanteur, beat poet, bounty hunter, and former child star Deathstalker would likely need to pass any request for supply of archived derivative works onto a PA or gopher who would then need to locate, attach to email and send on to the requestee. There'd be no profit made from the supply of the story, I'm sure, because of the legal dogs of war thence to be unleashed.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.