Click Here!

Arrancar Yaoi Pairings

Guest chocolat

Guest chocolat

So far, I like...

Grimmjow/Ulquiorra -yummy

Grimmjow/Ichigo -just wonderful

Aizen/Ulquiorra -haven't seen much of this, but it interests me

Tousen/Wonderweiss - This is currently my favorite! Wonderweiss is so cool and so is Tousen.

• 2 months later...
Guest Beautiful Flaw

I agree with the above mentioned. I'd add Nnoitra x Tesla to that too, because I think there is such a wonderful dynamic to them. I like Nnoitra's violent and aggresive attitude to Tesla's loyalty.

Also, I would really like to see Szayel and Renji together, for no real reason other than they are both attractive men with personalities rather discordant of eachother.

• 11 months later...
Guest Awenseth

I agree on the Nnoitra/Tesla one and really Nnoitra would only need to say a word and Tesla would already be all over him they are cute together...

As for other pairings:

Grimmjow/Ulquiorra - I need to point out that I'm only fine with it if it is a good work either in drawing or fiction

Grimmjow/Ichigo -the same as above

Ulquiorra/Ishida - well...ehm I like this pairing rather much the two of them would make an interesting couple together

Ulquiorra/Szayel - don't know when this one apeared in my head, but not that I mind...

Aizen/Szayel - oh please this would be rather interesting (imagines the reactions in Las Noches when it would come out)

Ilforte/D-Roy - uhm...I think that this would actually look rather cute if it would have ever happened

Nnoitra/Tesla - as already mentioned

Nnoitra/Szayel - you can also post this out as a strange tipe of friendship

Ilforte/Szayel - if already nearly everyone insists there are some good works out there

• 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.