Click Here!

Here's To Bad Days

greenwizard

Lately all my boyfriend and I do is fight. This morning was no exception of course. And why when you're already down, does it seem that there are lots of people that just make things worse? And on top of that everything seems to go wrong?

Ok, I've done my bitching. I feel slightly better. I'm gonna go curl up in a ball now.

I get he same way with my baby... Of course I can blame it all on my Aunt Flow... But that's not always the reason behind it all...

IT really seems like Life just gives up for like a week and says "FUCK YOU!"...

you know?

It'l all get better sweets.. Just give it time...

Think of it as a test on your relationship.. IF you can get through all hard times the rest is smooth sailing!!

(And sorry if there are any speeling errors.. I'm too lazy right now to check.. lol)

Yeah... I've been curled up in bed watching Harry Potter. It's sad that the movies differ so much from the books...

Anyway, I think I'm just in one of those depression slumps. You know, when life just hardly seems worth living. And there isn't really a reason for it.

Stress doesn't help either. My mom said it best when she said someone can take in the blink of an eye but you have to work your ass off to get it back. Well someone cleaned out my bank account in one day, and two weeks later I still don't have my money back. In fact, the bank is accusing me of lying to get out of paying for the stuff I bought!! :angry: It's bad when identity theft victims get kicked and treated like crap by the very people that are supposed to help them.

• 1 month later...

I know the feeling, but remember a lot of it is perception. When your day starts off bad the slightest things can make it worse and vice versa. Although sometimes the world is out to get you, like in the Truman Show. You know the old saying "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean the world isn't out to get me". I feel like sometimes it is just better to shrug the bad things off and look on the brightside.

Oh yea and I know how you feel about the bank thing. My account got frozen for about two weeks and I was unable to take any money out, missed animefest because I had to work, and shorted out my computer. Ahhhh what a weekend that was.