Click Here!

Right-wing Religious Nuts Strike Again! You Won't Believe This!

TurtleHermit

If I say please to a woman I haven't even met, someone else will light my butt up!

She may look like a sweet angel, but trust me - devil's sister! (I am so gonna pay for that! :o)

Still waiting for the name calling...not that I'm trying to start trouble or anything...:)

Edited by magusfang

• 3 weeks later...

<-- Moderator

<-- Cishet Heteronormative Roman Catholic Libertarian Republican Minion of Hatred, Intl.

And possibly the most Christian person I know is a huge anime fan...

Why are we resurrecting a six year old thread about people being stupid to complain about people being stupid?

post-167-0-26402800-1401928376_thumb.jpg

<-- Moderator

<-- Cishet Heteronormative Roman Catholic Libertarian Republican Minion of Hatred, Intl.

Why are we resurrecting a six year old thread about people being stupid to complain about people being stupid?

Because nothing says you care like a little necromancy?

Honestly, the moment someone starts qualifying a position with irrelevancies, I have to walk away. But then again, I'm a cisfemale heterosexual pagan writer of erotic romance in a monogamous marriage with the father of my children. How very scandalous of me.

Oh, it gets worse. :D

It's an interfaith marriage. The daft bugger is Bronx Irish Catholic (which is a distinct subset of your vanilla Irish Roman Catholic).

I have successfully managed to not quite corrupt a Christian, although if pressed, he will admit to a certain fondness for Beltane.

Because nothing says you care like a little necromancy?

t98019.gif

<-- Moderator

Cause that's what we do, pirate old threads. t3813.gif

Oh, it gets worse. :D

It's an interfaith marriage. The daft bugger is Bronx Irish Catholic (which is a distinct subset of your vanilla Irish Roman Catholic).

I have successfully managed to not quite corrupt a Christian, although if pressed, he will admit to a certain fondness for Beltane.

Oh the horror! surprised-033.gif

Which says and I QUOTE: "The stuff that comes out of boys every time they use you has as many calories as seven whole pints of Häagen-Dazs. That's why all the girls who do "it" always get so fat and ugly and have that ulcerated skin that screams to everyone in church, "I am an insatiable slut!"

Okay, I know this is a necro'd thread and everything, but this can't be a real thing can it? I mean if boys could expel that many calories through their dicks half the worlds teenagers would be anorexic.

EDIT: Wait, wait never mind. My sarcasm detector has been playing up again. Just reread the post and realized I was stupid. Ignore the girl behind the curtain please.

Edited by LockedBox

TurtleHermit, on 11 Feb 2008 - 8:46 PM, said:snapback.png

Which says and I QUOTE: "The stuff that comes out of boys every time they use you has as many calories as seven whole pints of Häagen-Dazs. That's why all the girls who do "it" always get so fat and ugly and have that ulcerated skin that screams to everyone in church, "I am an insatiable slut!"

OMG, you just found the solution to world hunger!

• 4 years later...
On 7/23/2014 at 6:12 AM, JayDee said:

Posting three weeks after the last post in a thread to complain about it being previously resurrected?

Feeling somewhat bored, were ya?

I realise I am necroposting the thread we all hated the necroposting about, but since that other user deleted all of their posts it looks like I am a) bitching out myself on page 1 and b) bitching out BW in this quote. Which clearly can’t have been the case as I yet live un-cursed and have not yet been dragged into the dark forest and never seen again.

17 minutes ago, JayDee said:

I realise I am necroposting the thread we all hated the necroposting about, but since that other user deleted all of their posts it looks like I am a) bitching out myself on page 1 and b) bitching out BW in this quote. Which clearly can’t have been the case as I yet live un-cursed and have not yet been dragged into the dark forest and never seen again.

:lol:  Ah, the joys of old posts, and disappearing posters. Trust me, I’m sure I’d know it if you were seriously bitching me out, and I’d probably deserve it because, well, I can be a bitch! :D 

On 2/12/2008 at 12:46 AM, TurtleHermit said:

I simply could not believe what I wandered upon one cool Internet browsing evening. But I shall tell you folks...it began with this website that is in relations with the Bush Administration, was purposing to have all the "Unsaved" (yes, this was their term) people CATALOUGED, as in, put into a database and persecuted!

Well, as I found, it GOT BETTER. I then found a site on a Link bar that directed me to this article:

http://www.ironhymen.com/boysprivates.asp

*This site is a joke, combating the stupid things crazy religious political 'publicans usually shpeel.*

My story universe isn’t to be used as a blueprint!  Heaven’s, NO, NO, NO!