Click Here!

Naruto Yaoi Fic? (featuring Sasuke, Neji, Gaara...)

Guest Alika613

Guest Alika613

I was reading a yaoi story mainly surrounding Naruto- I must have come across it looking for Narusasu/Sasunaru stories. Later on in the fic, Sasuke takes a mission and Neji seems to have feelings for Naruto. Neji and Naruto took a mission filling in for employees at a bakery. Naruto turns out to bake really well, anyways, Neji and Naruto end up playing around and tossing flour at eachother and end up kissing.

Gaara also seems to have a thing for Naruto. I suppose you could think of it as Naruto/harem with Sasuke, Neji, and Gaara (and maybe more...)

The fic is already written on AFF I just can't find it, my computer crashed and I lost the link.

Anybody know this fic?

Thank you!

-Alika613

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest alika613
I think I know the story your asking for. It's funny because before they deleted the Searching for Fic section I had a look out for this story also. The storys' name is Traces of Him. The chapter where neji comes in is http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.ph...&chapter=12.

Hey wow! I was looking for this a while ago, found it, lost it again, and am glad for your reply because I'm not sure I would have found it again! Thank you! It's the right one, :angry:, yay!

-Alika613

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.