Click Here!

Why doesn't TOS TEAM answer my emails?

Guest Maggiemay

Guest Maggiemay

Got an email last week saying a story was out of TOS. I asked for specific details because I can't fix a problem if I don't know what it is and a 19 chapter story with over 100K words is a bit hard to comb through. Didn't get a single response to any of my emails (Sent 3).

I and four others combed through the entire story looking for anything out of TOS. We made changes that we thought could even slightly cast a shadow and I requested again. NO response.

Today I got a 'review' saying the story had been hidden - by apollo - yet no clear explanation of what was precisely infringing on TOS. So I'll ask again - Why doesn't TOS answer emails? Why was no clear information given when requested?

Kindly answer this - or will it be hidden too?

Maggiemay

You may want to check your spam folder as all three times we sent you a response and have copies of said response in our email. In those contain everything you need to know.

I don't use the spam folder - it is completely empty - and I've listed my incoming mails by sender. I received no responses. You are sending to 'Lost_in_the_heartland@yahoo.com'? I've had the same email for over ten years. The only Lost and Found message I've received from y'all is dated the 18th.

There is nothing - and has been nothing - in my spam folder because I turned off my Spam options months ago.

As we are replying directly to the messages you sent, the email address isn't the issue. Apparently, something is filtering out what we are sending. You may wish to check your settings. I can resend the last one, however, if you aren't getting anything else, chances are it won't get through.

In looking through my email, I see a four day gap where I received no email at all. The 20th to the 24th. That is very unusual as I receive about 30 a day. Please try to send it again, if not could you simply post here what I need to edit? Because to be honest I and several friends combed through the entire story - it took hours - and we cannot find anything.

Thank you.

Maggiemay

You were emailed on the following dates regarding this:

2-18-13 5:24 am

2-18-13 4:04 pm

2-20-13 5:27 am

In response to the emails sent, you posted an AN chapter 2-21

Specifically, this is the section which caused the initial email to you, from chapter 4 forwards

Maggie_May.jpg

I'll keep updating as long as y'all keep reviewing is the sentence which needs removed entirely.

The AN chapter consisted of this

maggiemay_AN_chap.jpg

This was the "correction" posted 2-22

maggiemay_AN_chap_edited.jpg

You were sent another mail in response 2-22-13 at 5:51 pm

Every email sent to you regarding this, in response to what you sent, can easily be resent if needed.

As it's entirely too early and I've just woken up, I haven't even checked the story yet to see if these issues have been corrected. I'm simply answering your question posted in topic

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.