Click Here!

Free For All?

Squall-sama

So, I just found out we can kill anyone now--no matter what level they are. (well you can TRY and kill them higher ups but do we really wanna rack up anymore suicides...? *cough*Becca*cough*)

But you wanna know how I found out? Coming in to find that the HIGHEST LEVEL PLAYER had killed me.

Yeah....... what a lovely way to start the day....

Oh well!!! Now I get to go on a killing spree and catch up to Keith so I can try and kill him back!!!! (high hopes, I know)

Muwahahahahaaaaa, run everybody.... no one is safe now.....

Actually, I'm making it a rule that anyone 20 LEVELS LOWER than me, I won't kill... *glares at Keith* ......Unless they've never been active..... then it may just be too tempting not to attack them. >.<

Eh, might drum up some interest, attacking those who've never been in the game yet.

They start the day with blood in their eyes (see above post) and they just might develop a desire to climb up the tree to bop me one in the eye (see above post).

On the other hand, i only get 1 EXP for the slaughter of a zero level player, so it's hardly worth the cost of a restorative.

Actually, I'm making it a rule that anyone 20 LEVELS LOWER than me, I won't kill... *glares at Keith* ......
Looking over the roster (through a sniper scope)post-32-1202499095_thumb.jpg...

Hitting a 1-st level can only get me +1 EXP, and if the weapon misses may cost me EXP.

Hitting the highest level characters is the best place to gain significant EXP, and more levels, thus more power.

I've got 9 attacks at a time right now (with a 40 minute recovery time).

I can't attack myself.

I won't attack guildies.

So, going down the list from the most powerful appropriate target to the least, you're the 6th one down. Assuming everyone above you is in good health.

Nothing personal, it's just strategic.

Looking over the roster (through a sniper scope)post-32-1202499095_thumb.jpg...

Hitting a 1-st level can only get me +1 EXP, and if the weapon misses may cost me EXP.

Hitting the highest level characters is the best place to gain significant EXP, and more levels, thus more power.

I've got 9 attacks at a time right now (with a 40 minute recovery time).

I can't attack myself.

I won't attack guildies.

So, going down the list from the most powerful appropriate target to the least, you're the 6th one down. Assuming everyone above you is in good health.

Nothing personal, it's just strategic.

*raises eyebrow* So... Isn't the whole point of having different guild to attack those opposing and become the most powerful? If you're only attacking those not in a guild, that leaves two people for you to attack, Me and Laaerie.

I see no sense in that, but ok. May as well resign to the fate of NEVER leveling then. *salutes and bends over*

No, no. I won't attack anyone in MY guild. Fellow guildies.

Rival guilds are perfectly appropriate targets.

No, no. I won't attack anyone in MY guild. Fellow guildies.

Rival guilds are perfectly appropriate targets.

Oh, well YEAH! Of course... You just made it sound like you wouldn't kill anyone in any guild. >.< Misunderstood. Hah....

I'm totally new to the forum and the game. I attacked someone tonight. I was told I took 13 points. However, I now have -4 experience. I haven't gotten any information that I've been attacked so how can that be?

I'm totally new to the forum and the game. I attacked someone tonight. I was told I took 13 points. However, I now have -4 experience. I haven't gotten any information that I've been attacked so how can that be?

Well, immediately AFTER the attack you get the information of the results of your action, You know that your opponent lost 13 points due to your attack but what happened is that they automatically retaliated (you didn't kill them, so it's normal) and you lost the battle. It should have told you so, the info. Next time be careful because your attack might also end in your spectacular death. Always mind the opponent's strength and health. If they're MUCH bigger than yours, it means ... sorry, you have done a nice job killing yourself :D

Yes, like the others said, Instant suicide. I learned that the hard way the first time I attacked someone--which happened to be DemonGoddess061 and I killed myself without knowing what I was doing. >.<

Start out attacking them level one people or keep an eye out for the higher ups with like 5 HP, but make sure, if you decide to attack them at a lower level, that their strength is also very low--it doesn't happen often, but just keep an eye out. You don't get any money when there's a difference of 10 lvls or mroe between players, but you get EXP and right now that's what matters, ne?

Also, stock of healing items! Go rack up as much points as you can and then buy a shit load of tonics. *nods* They help.

So, I just found out we can kill anyone now--no matter what level they are. (well you can TRY and kill them higher ups but do we really wanna rack up anymore suicides...? *cough*Becca*cough*)

>.>

Be thankful I love you...

lol