Click Here!

All stories disapeared from profile

Guest chibi-hentai

Guest chibi-hentai

Howdy. *takes a breath* alrighty. Long story short, Subject title says it all. Specifically I had stories in 3 catagories, (Harry Potter, YuGiOh, and Ronnin Warriors/Samurai Troopers)

Sometime in the last 6 months they were alive and in my profile after I had to figure out how to reset my log in when the system changed. I remember I had to search but found them at the time. Now, they are gone. Why?

I just found this out from a friend a few moments ago. What happened here?

Thanks, hope this can be fixed with reviews intact.

Other than username not sure what other info to give.

chibi-hentai

Can I ask what process you use to check ages on this site? I will conceed that I was underage at the time. Well played seven years after the fact. That being said, I know I would have lied about my age when signing up the account initially, so what sort of cross checking goes on here? My one other writing account also does not proclaim my age. And still doesn't even though I'm 22.

That being said, unless I was in fact stupid enough to put the wrong year, which I may have done though I can't see my settings to find what my birth year was in my account anymore to confirm this fact, how do you determine age?

Not directed at you personally unless you are going through and deleted accounts yourself. But curiosity killed that cat. And frankly, a little scary if the year I put in was in fact making me old enough and somehow this site has other means besides willingly supplied information to determine age.

Also, what exactly IS the point of deleting stories posted 7+ years ago when the authors are currently of age. Now, if the author is STILL underage, I can understand a point. However, so far out in the game... that is rather pointless.

read this, it explains that very well

and your story was hidden on 2/19 after you were notified 2/11 of an issue about it. As the issue wasn't corrected, we do what we do to everyone else; it was hidden. Once the issue is resolved, we'll unhide it.

Edited by Danyealle

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.