Click Here!

Store Mod To Be Upgraded

DemonGoddess

Okay, the thing with the store mod, is the writer just released a bug fix.

This should fix a number of issues. Particularly interest collection which is a little whacked, and has been since the thing was written. It's never worked quite right. There are other things with the store that are in use, that have been reported as bugs here (and I then reported 'em to the mod writer), as well as other KNOWN bugs for some functions/items I've not even bothered to add or implement because I KNEW those particular functions were buggy.

Anyway, I'm hoping to get to it today, but that's kind of doubtful, to be honest. I'm in the middle of a 50+ hour work week, and am more than a little tired.

Aside from that, there are a few problems with the bugfix so the mod maker is correcting them, so I am choosing to wait on him for that as well (he said he'd have it uploaded later today). I'd rather have it all go right, the first time, instead of having the thing create problems in an attempt to squash the bugs. So, I'm hoping after I get some sleep that he'll have the updated file ready so I can get this done.