Click Here!

Old Joxer/Ares fanfic

Guest B.E.

Hi,

I'm looking for an old fic, I'm not sure what website it was on.

Here's what I remember.

Joxer spots Xena and Gabby fooling around in a lake/river broken hearted he runs into the forest. Later as night is falling his stumbles across a temple. He takes shelter (and might have eaten an offering) he asks forgiveness from the God of the temple and promises his service in repayment. He falls asleep in a chair. Strife pops into the the temple (which is his) and starts freaking out when he realizes that his uncle's (Ares's) favourite worshiper has just pledged his service to him. The chair is enchanted and keeps joxer asleep until he is rested. Strife is rambling, when he mentions Xena Joxer moans in heart break ,causing cupid to show up. Later Ares shows up and the story progresses. Throughout the story Joxer starts helping the Gods and comes to value himself. I think he may also end up as a god by accident. The story may or may not have ended in mpreg. But I know that Ares and Joxer got together as well as Cupid and strife.

Thanks!!!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Fished my wish! lol Found the story I was looking for completely by accident! Just in case anyone else is interested it's called 'Home Unknown' by Karisma on the Adulutfanifction.org website.

I'm so happy! :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.