Click Here!

Growing up, review replies

vermilioncream

Hello. I created this thread to reply to the wonderful reviews I got for my multi-chapter fanfiction "Growing up". The story is still work-in-progress, but you can find it on my AFF profile, or by clicking here!

Now to begin the replies:

Talltree-san: I'm glad that you are enjoying the story, and thank you for reviewing after every chapter. Your reviews give me incentive to write. You don't have to worry about Fugaku abusing Naruto, because he won't :P.

yoliravioli: I'm glad to see your excitement about the story continuing. I have already uploaded 3 chapters and there are many more to come. Thank you for reading and reviewing.

Dragon771: Thank you for reading and for leaving a reply. I'm happy to see that you are anxious to read more of my story. I will always update as soon as I can.

RiswynnWarrior: I'm glad you like the plot. I was worried about how this story was going to be perceived, seeing to how it's an AU. Thank you for reading and reviewing. I'll try to update as soon as I can.

Replies for chapter 3:

Talltree-san: Yes, my idea is to make Sasuke's personal hell the fact that he is slowly discovering he is gay, and Naruto's the fact the he discovers he loves Sasuke. I'm glad that you like this approach. Thank you for reviewing XD

Akira: Thank you for reading and for leaving a review. I'm very glad that you like my story. I will try to update as soon as I can :X

Anon: I needed to make the time jump because I wanted them to be a little older before anything happened between them. I like stories that are as realistic as possible, so I was thinking that in real life, when you are 13 you prefer to just jerk-off instead of confessing to the other person. Also, I think it's more appropriate that they are 16 if they are going to have a sexual relationship. Besides all this, is also, like you said, the problem of the family and their expectations. About Naruto confiding in anyone...you'll have to read the next chapter to find out hehehe. Thanks very much for the review and for reading XD

Akira: Yeah, I wanted the time jump, but I also wanted to set the story properly, that's why I remained in the period when they were younger so long. Glad you liked the chapter, and I hope I will have the next one out soon.

Talltree-san: Yes, smart and observant Sasuke took a little long to figure it out, and he didn't until the issue literally hit him in the face hehehe. Itachi is a darling in my story because I love him to death and I want him to do right by Sasuke at least in fanfictions. Thanx for the review XD

Talltree-san: I'm sooo happy you liked their confessions. I was so nervous about how they would be perceived. I'm glad that they appeared natural to you, because that's exactly what I was aiming for. About the sequel...I wasn't really talking about that. I was referring to adding a second plot to the story, that is to say, to develop the story more on different aspects than the relationship between the two boys. Thank you very much for the review.

Akira: Itachi is, I think, my favorite character in my story. Maybe because I've put the most of myself in him. So rest assured, he will find peace and he will have a happy ending, I promise :D I'm glad you liked the way the relationship between Naruto and Sasuke is developing. I will try to mix it up and keep it interesting between the two of them. Thank you for reviewing XD

Akira: Thanks for reading and reviewing. I needed a plot twist to keep the story from getting boring - hope you liked it. However they will come out soon enough :D

Talltree-san: Yeah, the confession will have to wait a bit, but not very long. The parents will find out soon enough. I had to introduce a plot twist to keep things interesting, and I thought that moment would be a good opportunity. Thanks for reading and reviewing XD

Guest vermilioncream

Talltree-san: Yeah, sexting is a nasty business lol. Itachi needed a near death experience in order to be shaken up from his trance. I'm glad you are not against the pairing Hinata Itachi. Thanks for reading and reviewing XD

Akira: Oh, I understand now. Personally I don't really see Sasuke bottom to Naruto, maybe only to Kakashi or Itachi. Anyway, I don't like fanfictions were either characters are too feminine or dependent on the seme either :). I'm really happy that I have managed to make you like my story even if it is not your usual type. Thanks for the review :D

Talltree-san: Thanks for being understanding about Naruto topping. In reality I kinda feel the same way as you, but as you well pointed out there are a lot of people that prefer Naruto topping, so I'm just trying to please as many of my readers as I can. Yeah, Fugaku is an asshole, I agree. We'll just have to wait and see how it all turns out though. Your suggestion with the alternate ending was fantastic, I will consider it. Thanks for the review xoxo

Akira: I'm so happy that you were pleased with the chapter and with the way Naruto topped. I didn't have any experience with writing him as a top, but it's good to know it turned out ok. We'll just have to wait and see how it all turns out with Sasuke having to make such a big decision. Thanks for the review, and I will update soon xoxo

• 1 month later...

Anon: The murderer of Naruto's parents was Orochimaru, as Fugaku discovered. I didn't want to write the whole trial case because it seemed like I would derail too much from the main story. However, I thought I left the feeling that the case will be solved. I hope you still enjoyed the story. Thanks for the review.

Akira: Thank you so much for staying with me all the way. I'm happy you liked my story. Cheers!

Talltree-san: Yes, I think that's how it is in life, you know...it takes a near death experience to knock some sense into some people. I'm happy you liked the story and thank you for all your support throughout the story :D

• 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.