Click Here!

im very upset with this place now

Guest Guest-Nathan Kaiser

Friend of mine posted a fanfic in the Sonic section that i was hoping to read today but apprently some loser of a Hacker hacked this place and removed it. I hope this place can get its secrity togethor soon and that whoever did it pays the price cus Karma can be a harsh woman sometimes. Fic in question was mostly about Tails.

In this case, your friend needs to contact us either here or via TOSmail to discuss the issue. Because I assure you we haven't been hacked.

Edited by Danyealle

Not only have we NOT been hacked, but please explain your logic -

You're mad at us because you THINK we've been a victim?

I truly don't understand.

However, I can tell you that we recently deleted a story out of that section for the poster being UNDERAGE at the time they created their account.

Well i can assure you hes not underage (hes older than me and im 28) unless he accidently put his account at that and I told him he should contact the staff and no i think he was a victim cus this is the second time his account and stories have been removed from the place

If a user feels that we've made a mistake on age found, that user is always welcome to provide proof of age to be allowed to return to the site. This site is for users 18 years and older. If we find proof showing a user is YOUNGER than 18, sorry, we have to delete.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.