Click Here!

Lost Exp

Keith Inc.

I was curious about lost experience. If you go negative do you lose a level?

I'm now able to say, if you JUST make level 43, and attack someone, and your opponent drops a grenade down your shorts with that vicious little smile i've come to know so well, (no names, but if you take their initials and a can of alphabet soup you can spell out "within terribly limited range") and you lose 9 EXP, and you only had 2, you do not drop back down to level 42. You're at Level 43 with -7 EXP.

Seriously?

That's kinda funny if you ask me... Though I am a bit glad about that considering my streak of death... lol

Seriously?

That's kinda funny if you ask me... Though I am a bit glad about that considering my streak of death... lol

YOUR streak of death? Fuck, I'm dying like when Calanthee was raping me every change they could get. *glares* And when the hell did you get so damn high????

Hey what about me? :rolleyes: I only have two people I know who I can target! I think for this mod to work better as they aren't many people using it to rig up some NPCs but i don't have a clue how that could be made.. maybe make some guest posts and hide them through the forum, and giving them strength and health so we can attack them

Well, i don't think that would make it work 'better.' Faster, certainly. But then, would you want an NPC to climb past you on levels?

Eh.

Right now, i've moved myself out of reach for ANY targets. But i can wait...everyone's moving TOWARDS me.

Really, what we need are MORE players. Any sort of incentive to offer? Medallions to add to the poster's stats in the forum margin? Rank insignia? Front row seats at the next battle?

A weapon named after them?

Well, i don't think that would make it work 'better.' Faster, certainly. But then, would you want an NPC to climb past you on levels?

Eh.

Right now, i've moved myself out of reach for ANY targets. But i can wait...everyone's moving TOWARDS me.

Really, what we need are MORE players. Any sort of incentive to offer? Medallions to add to the poster's stats in the forum margin? Rank insignia? Front row seats at the next battle?

A weapon named after them?

Well NPCs don't gain level, since they aren't active players xp is disabled.

I know we need more players

YOUR streak of death? Fuck, I'm dying like when Calanthee was raping me every change they could get. *glares* And when the hell did you get so damn high????

Heh, looks who's talking :rolleyes: the only PMs I get concerning the battle are from you. Or from BeccaStar. Whenever I see '1 new message' I go like "I wonder which one it is now ..." When I see '2 new messages' I know it's both of you.

Heh, looks who's talking :D the only PMs I get concerning the battle are from you. Or from BeccaStar. Whenever I see '1 new message' I go like "I wonder which one it is now ..." When I see '2 new messages' I know it's both of you.

*dies laughing* I can't help it! Besides, you're at level 43!!! I can't possibly be the only one attacking you.... *laughs* I only do it when you're in the red anyhow... *grins* Otherwise you'd wipe the floor with my ass. :blink: