Click Here!

MightyGriffyndor - stories up for adoption

DemonGoddess

deleted AN chapter

No, this isn't an updated chapter, however, I am looking for someone with skill who would want to adopt this story. I just do not have the time to finish it, along with others, due to my schedule now, so if you feel that you can do it justice, please let me know by review, or by e-mail, and I will tell you how I invisioned it continuing, and ending.

Coercive Persuasion; Brainwashed

Easy or Right

No, this isn't an updated chapter, however, I am looking for someone with skill who would want to adopt this story. I just do not have the time to finish it, along with others, due to my schedule now, so if you feel that you can do it justice, please let me know by review, or by e-mail, and I will tell you how I invisioned it continuing, and ending.

Review Replies:

Lupe: No, I haven't any takers as yet. The story requires about ten to twelve more chapters, or that was what I was looking at, but it may be more.

The Rebellion

• 4 weeks later...

i have read what u have so far and am convinced the story must go on if ur willing to allow

me to finish it for you i was thinking another 14 chapters and a really epic finish

email me back with your reply at wer4weed@gmail.com thank you

Guest MightyGryffindor

lady_mikiado-san,

If you're interested in the Rebellion, you can e-mail me, and I will let you know how the story was intended to end, and what was to come. I just have too much to do, and this story has sat idle for too long to finish it. My e-mail is: wmatney at zoominternet dot net. I didn't use the correct wording to keep spam bots from snatching it.

• 4 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.