Click Here!

Centaur! Harry/Firenze

Guest Karisusa

Guest Karisusa

Harry gets turned into a young centaur after the final battle and, I think,Firenze is watching harry turn into a centaur and takes him into his herd(?). I think he might remember being human because he eats some plant that could be ingested while human but is poisonous to centaurs. Although now that I think about it I think the herd thought harry was being kept in the castle because the one centaur healer makes some remark about him eating the plant. Another thing I remember is that harry know nothing of sex and eventually firenze tell, well more like shows, him.*wink wink*

• 9 months later...
Guest boredreader

there is or was a story similar to that one by GeminiCancer called Harry's Menagerie chapter 3 called Centaur's star.

the other one that was similar to the one you are looking i cant find anymore. Harry was turned into young centaur and told to better relation with the centaurs, runs a foul of one centaur on the way there.

@Boredreader

I've actually seen and read the one in Harry's Menagerie when I was looking for this fic. I liked it, but it was a little too short for my taste. I think I've encountered the other fic you mentioned as well during my search, but I was more intrigued by the plot describe in this one. (And it sounds like a lengthy fic too.) Still, I appreciate the help! :)

• 5 years later...
Guest I know that one

Yes, I remember. Snape was somehow involved in Harry's transformation. He got mounted the moment he entered the forbidden forest. He kept quiet who he really was because he had a mare body and non of the centaurs suspected him being a wizard. He started living with the herd and then he ate some mint and his husband was angry at first, thinking his wife wanted to commit suicide by eating something poisonous, but then there was the tale of her being rised by humans and not knowing common centaur knowledge. When taken to the herd, the medic there told them Harry would live and so would the baby. When Harry's woke up, he had amnesia. He integrated into the herd thinking himself a centaur and a couple even came from a neighbouring herd claiming to be his parents (they had lost a daughter to the humans who so happened to look like Harry).

I don't remember anything after that… I think it wasn't finished when I read it. I read it at fanfiction.net many years ago. I searched for it recently and couldn't find it. They probably took it down...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.