Click Here!

How Often Do You Do It?

greenwizard

I actually don't keep track of it... >.>; I'll have to get back to you guys on this... cause now I am curious on how much I do it in one day. XD; I know, before I had my physical problems... I would do it constantly! I was always horny! >.< But now, I am getting better physically and will probably get back to doing it sometime... >.>; Usually being depressed doesn't help... -__-

Generally hubby and I are at it about 2-3 times a week and that is mostly because we both work in physical jobs that tire us out mentally as well. Before that we could be up to about 7-8 times a week, we are both getting older too but I'm of the opinion that you use it or lose it. I tend to masabate about 3-4 times a week, not sure how often or even if hubby does which is a shame because I love it when he gives me a pearl necklace. :D

wow guys, thanks for sharing all this interesting information. *writes names in little book for future reference*.

:lol:

I masturbated everyday from the time I could remember until I was 18. (Yeah, babies masturbate) Now I couldn't care less whether I masturbate or have sex. I'm just stressed out from living I guess, and I find my fantasies extremely disturbing. The weirder they are, the more I get off on them. So a lot of times I practice a form of stillness to alleviate any sort of random lack of control that happens with my body. I hate it when my body controls me.

But there was this one night...it was kind of strange actually. I had just met this ex-Buddhist monk (actually he WAS the Dalai Lama's Medicine Lama for many years...lived in Tibet and everything)...God, this is freaky. Anyway there I was, laying in my bed after a really stressful day (another story you probably wouldn't believe it if I told you), and I felt this...well, I can only describe it as "love" energy flowing over my body, and my mind immediately focused on the monk. I became very very still, and blanked out my mind. I touched nothing. I thought nothing. I just let the feeling wash over me without trying too hard to think that this was really happening, or was it just my mind?....I couldn't tell. I wanted to stop it, but I didn't. It was an experience I don't think that I've ever had before, but considering the capabilities of this man, I wonder very much if he had anything to do with it. This went on for about 10 or 15 minutes and although it took me to the usual conclusion, it wasn't all sweaty and yelling and moaning, and I felt quite rested afterwards.

Meh, then again, maybe it was all in my imagination.

I'll see him again when the river runs warmer. There is still one more cleansing that my husband must do before whatever ails him is completely erradicated.(sp)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.