Click Here!

Target List

Keith Inc.

I'm experimenting with the list of targets. Does the targeted target get a missive indicating their new status as a bullseye decoration?

Well, i'm not exactly MEANING to inform each target that they 'made the list.' I just wonder if the game tells them.

You know, 'DarkInuLord is ignoring you,' 'Becca Star has listed you as a friend,' and 'Keith Inc. has declared you to be anathema and set the hounds upon your heels. Have a nice day.'

the forum is actually supposed to notify when you add a friend. not sure about adding to the ignore list tho. I can always check into that.

Well, actually THAT was from a debate board i was hounded off of for describing Paradise Lost as fanfic...

Well, i'm not exactly MEANING to inform each target that they 'made the list.' I just wonder if the game tells them.

You know, 'DarkInuLord is ignoring you,' 'Becca Star has listed you as a friend,' and 'Keith Inc. has declared you to be anathema and set the hounds upon your heels. Have a nice day.'

LMAO....

And I feel so honored you chose to use my name... though I wonder now if I am on your target list... >.>

LMAO....

And I feel so honored you chose to use my name... though I wonder now if I am on your target list... >.>

Ah.

Answers that question....

The game doesn't notify you if you're made an Ally.

Not any sort of protection, i just seem to be reviving you a lot, this makes healing more convenient.

Ah.

Answers that question....

The game doesn't notify you if you're made an Ally.

Not any sort of protection, i just seem to be reviving you a lot, this makes healing more convenient.

Awww! Thank you! I feel so loved!!! lol