Click Here!

Fav Body Parts

Becca Star

AWww! I'm sorry StoryJunkie! I wish I could help with the whole breathing under water thing but I have yet to master it myself!!! lol...

And heee ~blushes~ You always make me smile Lost_Soul... Thank you for you compliment! And MY GOD! someone REALLY pissed you off!

And you make me smile too BeccaStar X3

Yeaah... it was actually more than one person that day... I was very angry at a lot of people. -__-

I have a picture of DarkInuLord if your interested PretentiousArtWhore! >D

lol XD; jk jk

Don't worry DarkInuLord, your picture is safe with me, I won't go around showing it to women who are interested in your type of looks and might rape ya ;3

It depends on the person, but here are some of my general favorites:

Lower back, eyes, collar bone, Adam's apple, long hair *good on both men and women,* and artistic hands. Sometimes I like full figured women or guys with a bit of belly, although I'm not adverse to six packs.

Guest Rosemarius
Feet! I definitely have a major foot fetish. Long toes are really cute. My obsession with feet could have sometghing to do with how sensitive mine are. Suck on my toes and I'll be your best friend for life :D

Lol! I've caught another foot feticist! ;) I'm not alone!

That might be the same for me, I have sensitive feet. Also, I like how they are shaped.

It's not like I only look for that in other persons, but if that person isn't bad and plus he/she has cute feet... ;) that's a win

other parts I like are:

Backs (including the buttocks), expecially women's backs in those revealing dresses who makes them look so SO very hot.

Arms: strong arms on an attractive man awakens the "uke" (god I hate that term :P ) in me.

Hands: I like all kinds of hands, though I do prefeir rougher hands on men (unless they look really, really cute) and softer hands on women. I'm a traditionalist I guess

Breasts: They are bouncy :D. I don't care much about dimentions, but fake breasts aren't good. They're too...fake looking. And they don't bounce. And they don't feel as soft as real ones. I definitely prefeir a real A-cup than a fake D-cup.

Cocks: :D don't even tell me, I know. I am a pervert. Expecially those ones with "meaty" balls that just scream "bite me".

That's all I think

yay, I'm the first with this one ;)

CHEEKS!!! And I don't mean the ass kind... I just love me some really red cheeks :D

It's just so shy yet sexual and... and... *squirt*

Damn... I just cleaned those yesterday...

I should update my "perfect girl" description.

Edited by Zyx

Cheeks??? That's an odd one...

What makes you love cheeks so much????

Because at the most embarrassing and exciting moments they get warm and red.

how is that not hot?? And they're right there on your face, which makes you even more sensitive to be touched there...

And I've never been one to like what other people like. I sorta have a belly fetish too. And I like embarrassing situations and stuff which would also apply to the cheek thing...

Lol.. awww!! Then you must be one who gives out a lot of unexpected compliments just to get those cheeks red! That's SO cute!!!!

Yeah... I like bellies too! hehe

Thanks for caring :devil:

It really sucks though. Because some girls will toy with me for a few minutes, leaving me scarred.

And some girls just don't care. Which is frustrating to say the least...

I could actually pull my hair out when girls don't care >_>

I'm the same way with both sexes but for some reason I've found more girls to be cruel than the guys... It's kinda weird in my opinion but then again a lot of ladies have a mean streak that just won't leave!!!

I live by the philosophy that you should treat others the way you want to be treated... So when I tease, I basically want to be teased back... Plan and simple!

On men...eyes, neck, and, of course ass.

On women...the above, plus hair (it's gotta be long, AT LEAST past shoulder length), thighs, breasts - but I'm not picky, for me, it's not about size, per say, it's about proportion...Dolly Parton clones need not apply, I don't do "top heavy", if it looks like the woman's gonna fall over from the weight of her chest, it's a turn off for me...and they gotta be real! Umm...and of course, once it gets to that point, groin area...not shaved (though I don't mind if they go for the bald eagle look), but I do prefer neatly trimmed at least...I like to see my target before attacking! hehe

No bush for me on either sex...

You want me to go down on you? You best at least maintain that animals between your legs!!! lol

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this really constitutes a body "part" but I love dimples on a guy. It may be because, my whole life, I've taken crap for my dimples (I hate being called "cute" :) ).

Long, slender fingers on a guy will win me over every time, but they have to have some shape to them. I don't like them if they're just straight -I love the dips and ridges that the knuckles and joints form. Also, being able to see the tendons/bones in the back of the hand -and on the inside of the wrist- is sexy to me.

Other favorite parts are those depressions inside a guy's hips, just below his abdomen, and the lower back -especially if he has those two little indentations above his butt.

Remind me to not show you pictures of me. >.> You might, rape me or something.

I have all of that, except the curls in the hair.

Now whereever did you get that impression? -_-

No bush for me on either sex...

You want me to go down on you? You best at least maintain that animals between your legs!!! lol

LoL That damn near killed me -_- But I whole heartedly agree.

I'm a lips woman though, nothing gets my attention faster than a pair of full shapely lips and a devilish little 'yeah-I-did-it' smirk. I'm a sucker for curly hair too. :wub:

• 4 weeks later...

ok wow mine is slightly calmer then the above peopels..... I like lips and tongue..... I like the ones in my sig. Hayden has perfact lips and his tongue isnt bad either when you can see it.

I have been fixed on lips and tongue since i was little i used to watch people talk... hmmm but yea i like nice lips like haydens.... :(

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.