Click Here!

Fav Body Parts

Becca Star

I was thinking about my favorite parts of the human body and figured I'd ask everybody what theirs were too!!

I'm an addict for eyes...It really doesn't matter the color... I just love them!

But I really love defined arms on a guy and nice size boobs on the ladies...

And HANDS!! OMG hands... Artists and musicians have such HOT hands... especially those who play guitar...

Watching those fingers fly across the instrument gets me totally crazy... mmmmm....

lol

Va-- Eyes, definitely eyes. I love my girlfriend's eyes, I could stare into them for hours if she wasn't so shy. XD She always looks away when she catches me staring.

They're the prettiest light green/blue color, with a little brown mixed in.... They're gorgeous.

On another note...

>> I'm way too lazy to get the other camera, and my webcam blows, or I'd take a picture of my hands. :3 My hands are awesome... Well, my finger nails are.

lol... aww poopies!! lol

That's so cute though! She turns away! AWWWWW! lol...

My babe constantly gazes into my eyes.. I'll turn away to0 cuz I feel like he's prying into my soul! lol... and to torture him I'll keep them shut till he agrees to see things MY way! lol.... I'm evil...

OMG! CLAWS! :)

that's so hot!!!

do you stil have them????

Hmmmm... did you try that strong as nails nail polish? it's clear....

and drinking more milk usually helps.. other than that I have tno idea... My nails are pretty weak too.. ~pouts~

Feet! I definitely have a major foot fetish. Long toes are really cute. My obsession with feet could have sometghing to do with how sensitive mine are. Suck on my toes and I'll be your best friend for life :)

My favorite body part has got to be the back, shoulders and shoulder blades. I mean, I do just love the human figure in general and as an artist it's one of my favorite things to draw. But with the back, I love seeing how all of the muscles work together to make the body move, and how the shoulder blades move when the arms are lifted. I also really like legs, and to see how they move. The muscle structure on them is just so cool, especially the curves of the calf and quad muscles.

Eyes and lips are a few of my favorites too, but I think I just like to see the body move.

I have a weakness for eyes. -__- I can see into their soul if I just look into their eyes.

I hate my eyes though... I have had more than one person say my eyes look like shit cause they are such a dark brown color. ugh... I hate my eyes. Though I know many who like my dark brown eyes (friends >.>), a close friend of mine says she likes my eyes cause she can't read how I feel or what I'm thinking and that it's mysterious and dark. Gives her chills she says... XD; And my eyes has scared some people because they turn black when I am pissed or angry and that freaks them out a lot, or so I am told. huh, guess I have cool eyes after all? >>;

But yeah, I love eyes. ^^;

I have a weakness for eyes. -__- I can see into their soul if I just look into their eyes.

I hate my eyes though... I have had more than one person say my eyes look like shit cause they are such a dark brown color. ugh... I hate my eyes. Though I know many who like my dark brown eyes (friends >.>), a close friend of mine says she likes my eyes cause she can't read how I feel or what I'm thinking and that it's mysterious and dark. Gives her chills she says... XD; And my eyes has scared some people because they turn black when I am pissed or angry and that freaks them out a lot, or so I am told. huh, guess I have cool eyes after all? >>;

But yeah, I love eyes. ^^;

OH wow!!! They turn BLACK??? That's awesome!!!

My eyes actually change colors from green hazel to a grey blue and all the colors in between. I have yet to determine which means what with my emotions though.

In my youth (god I sound old saying that) I was actually able to control my pupil movement and the changing of my eye color. One day I got so pissed with my cousin I moved my pupils and the little bitch ran creaming from me... lol... With my BF Will just to mess around I changed I think he said from green to a deep ocean blue and nearly closed my pupil to which he started screaming like a little school girl shouting "EEEEEEWWWWW!!!!!"

lol... it was funny...

heh heh thats neat! XD but yeah, from what I'm told, more than one person says it turns black, I even had a person freak out saying I have black eyes! I was like... uh... no? my eyes are brown. But they disagreed and said I had freaky eyes. XD; ah well

heh heh thats neat! XD but yeah, from what I'm told, more than one person says it turns black, I even had a person freak out saying I have black eyes! I was like... uh... no? my eyes are brown. But they disagreed and said I had freaky eyes. XD; ah well

Lol... I thinks that totally cool though! And no one can say they didn't know you were pissed off!!!! lol

Lol... I thinks that totally cool though! And no one can say they didn't know you were pissed off!!!! lol

lol yeah true, but when I do become pissed off, people do notice. I rarely get angry and I am very patient with people, but when I do become angry/pissed, people run for the hills cause I am very scary when angry, I sometimes can't control myself. Last time I was angry, it took 6 grown men (including a security gaurd) to hold me down and stop me and they had a hell of a hard time restraining me; and I'm 5'4 1/2" feet tall and weighs 110 pounds. -__-; sooo yeeaah... >_>;

lol yeah true, but when I do become pissed off, people do notice. I rarely get angry and I am very patient with people, but when I do become angry/pissed, people run for the hills cause I am very scary when angry, I sometimes can't control myself. Last time I was angry, it took 6 grown men (including a security gaurd) to hold me down and stop me and they had a hell of a hard time restraining me; and I'm 5'4 1/2" feet tall and weighs 110 pounds. -__-; sooo yeeaah... >_>;

OH my!!! Now I wish I could have seen that!!!

Hehe... And you're such a cute Height! I'm about 5'6"... not that much taller... but hey... You're still shorter making it so cute!! lol

When I'm angry my strength goes up too... I'm able to lift my babe off of me if he's pinned me and he's like... omg... i can't remember... maybe 230 or more... And usually I can't do that on normal terms...

Any way...

A lot of people love eyes here... Must be an art thing... seeing as we are all writers or artists of some kind... hmmm

OH my!!! Now I wish I could have seen that!!!

Hehe... And you're such a cute Height! I'm about 5'6"... not that much taller... but hey... You're still shorter making it so cute!! lol

When I'm angry my strength goes up too... I'm able to lift my babe off of me if he's pinned me and he's like... omg... i can't remember... maybe 230 or more... And usually I can't do that on normal terms...

Any way...

A lot of people love eyes here... Must be an art thing... seeing as we are all writers or artists of some kind... hmmm

XD; Ah thanks for you compliment, though I hate being short, I can't help it, it's the asian in me. X3;

Yeah... I don't think you would want to be there and see it, it scared a lot of people and they had to give me two shots of sedative to calm me down. -__-; I was very pissed at the people at the... hospital... >_>; that's all I'm going to say on that. o_o

Anyways... you already know Becca that I like your eyes~ ;3 so goregous! >.<

AWww! I'm sorry StoryJunkie! I wish I could help with the whole breathing under water thing but I have yet to master it myself!!! lol...

And heee ~blushes~ You always make me smile Lost_Soul... Thank you for you compliment! And MY GOD! someone REALLY pissed you off!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.