Click Here!

Birthdate Required Modification To Be Added

DemonGoddess

I'm letting everyone know that I am adding this particular mod. This is for the SITE'S protection, as we are an 18 and over site and community.

So, if it turns out that you have not added your correct birthday information, and you're finding you can't edit it, pm me with it, and it'll get done.

Once this mod is installed, the forum overall will be RESTRICTED by age (meaning 18 and over). I will be leaving a few of the forums not set that way, for a little bit at least while you all update your information.

I'm letting everyone know that I am adding this particular mod. This is for the SITE'S protection, as we are an 18 and over site and community.

So, if it turns out that you have not added your correct birthday information, and you're finding you can't edit it, pm me with it, and it'll get done.

Once this mod is installed, the forum overall will be RESTRICTED by age (meaning 18 and over). I will be leaving a few of the forums not set that way, for a little bit at least while you all update your information.

Um, where exactly do I add my birthdate? It is already added in my profile, is that all that is needed? Sorry for being stupid, here.

Um, where exactly do I add my birthdate? It is already added in my profile, is that all that is needed? Sorry for being stupid, here.

I'm guessing the message was sent to all members but only those that do not have the birthdate set needs to have it set.

I've added my birthdate to my profile. I hope this meets the conditions ^_^

Mhmm... this enforcement will likely filter out many underaged ones about. Which is a pretty good thing to us. ^_^

yes, you're all right. :)

You don't have to edit the information if it's already there, obviously. If it's not, then you do. The purpose of the email was to give users a chance to FIX that if it's not already done, rather than come to the boards and find they can only access and use the Support forum.....(once I have the mod done, that is). Because that is what's going to happen.

You go to your user CP (My Controls) and edit the information there, if you didn't add it when you registered. The option you'll select in the left side menu is "edit profile information".

Poll that was mentioned. As the birthday thing was more important....sorta forgot to add that link. ^_^

Yay team me - didn't have to change a thing :) But I do like this idea - anything that shifts the responsibility to those accessing the site who aren't supposed to be than those of us who are of age that just come here to relax and talk fics

Mine has already been set since I joined. The only trouble with minors is they don't know their boundaries and most are irresponsible when it comes to agreeing with certain conditions. In other words, hormonal teenagers... But we have to admit that we've been there... :thumbsup:

Birthday. Bah. I dislike giving my birthday out to random strangers.

How do I hide it from other people?

... Wait, is this only talking about the forums? I don't really care about the forums, only my regular account. Do I need a birthday on there?

Edited by Shadowstar

My birthday was already put in, but thank you so very much for sending me the message ^^.

It said my birthday was already set in my profile, but I input it again just to make sure (I'm either forum-tarded or forgetful with profile information...I can't remember which). In any event, my DOB has been reset.

As for revealing that info to the public, well...I can understand why people want to hide it. I'm probably for that as well.