Click Here!

Banned

Lost_Soul

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Banned for asuming that i didn't eat it

Ima, you naughty instellar weed, your Banned for going after my big shy banana and endeavoring to take/eat him against will, see now he afraid :fear: he's just not use to hot :alien: Plant Girls from outer space of your furiousity and insatiablity!

Me neither, I am shaking in boots at very thought, Cal

NOW WHERE DID I PUT THAT WEED KILLER???

:Banana:

banned for haveing weed killer

By the way Wolfy if you try anything i has a shotgun loaded with silver buck shot

....You do, so your banned for making me visualize what that shotgun with the silver shot, would do to my perfect soft shiny round butt that all the yaoi boy's envy. You would dare to do such attrocity to my itimate person I am shocked..... and I didn't know tenticules had a triger finger. Perhaps I should change your name to Poison Ivy? And bring you an imported box of Fresh Fertilizer to woo U properly.... that's it, I should change my approuch totally so I can have fresh flowers around the house. Cal

Dear Wolfy you presume to much even if i would like to be somethng more than human sadly that is all that i am therefor you are banned for guessin my race and a lot of yoai fans like scars so i'd be doing you a favor

Banned because i say so

Hey Plant Lady,

Your Banned because your making me jealous of your seeming "budding and blooming" relationship with Techno(she too nice for you)= while I on the other hand am less nice & "more slutty", like you! :chook:

The Forgotten Cal :flirtysmile:

I alway did think plants were promiscuous and couldn't keep their petals and tendrils to themself for long.

• 1 month later...