Click Here!

A Bat!

Keith Inc.

So, i check out teeta...teeta's in good health. A worthy adversary, should net a decent haul of EXP.

Between checking the stats and clicking to attack, teeta apparently attacks DarkInuLord. So when i get to the arena, there's only 6 points of strength against me.

Way cool!

But the grenade misses. Teeta's back at me with a bat. Five hit points of damage. I mean, i've got more than 220 healthy hit points remaining and i lose the fight because someone scuffed my shoes....

CRAP!

On the other hand, teeta turned around and attacked me two minutes later and committed suicide. The universe has a funny, funny sense of humor.

You hear me, universe?! Fuuuuuuuuuuu-neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

;) Spam Can of Doom got me. From a player a few levels lower....who was randomly allowed to use it, even tho stats won't allow this player to choose the weapon for attack, just allow its use randomly for defense.

What sucks is when you lose? you lose XP.

So, i check out teeta...teeta's in good health. A worthy adversary, should net a decent haul of EXP.

Between checking the stats and clicking to attack, teeta apparently attacks DarkInuLord. So when i get to the arena, there's only 6 points of strength against me.

Way cool!

But the grenade misses. Teeta's back at me with a bat. Five hit points of damage. I mean, i've got more than 220 healthy hit points remaining and i lose the fight because someone scuffed my shoes....

CRAP!

On the other hand, teeta turned around and attacked me two minutes later and committed suicide. The universe has a funny, funny sense of humor.

Well, isn't life freaking ironic? ;)

Way cool!

CRAP!

I hit you with a spam can when you had 24 health left and i was like NOO when it hit you for freaking 21! Them you turn around and toss a grenade at me..

EDIT: I just got to Level 5 and you had 32 health.. WHen I went to attack you with my Exploding Chilli you had got max health again!

Now, teeta, you've killed me twice in a row.

Once because i missed, and you were free to retaliate, once because the grenade left you with 20 HP and you were free to reretaliate.

I'd avoid you in the future, if there were any other appropriate targets in range...

Never mind 500 channels and nothing on. I have eight attacks and no way to even approach the limit....

I think i may have to close the guild to new applications, soon, just so everyone has plenty of targets of opportunity.

Attacking high level people with low health is pointless, unless you just want 'bragging rights' for killing someone who just got revived. >>

That's a setting, right?

Max level difference between you and the defender to award Money for Kills: 10 levels

If the system will allow someone to attack 40 levels above, i'd think it should allow profit.

I would suggest either limiting attacks to +10 over your level, or opening the profit for any legal attacks....?

• 2 weeks later...
teeta attacked RikuDrak with a Grenade (240 str) and misses!

RikuDrak counterattacks with a Bat (10 str) and takes off 1!

teeta has 709 HP left!

=_= I lost ... by ONE freaking point ...

I'd avoid you in the future, if there were any other appropriate targets in range...

Never mind 500 channels and nothing on. I have eight attacks and no way to even approach the limit....

I think i may have to close the guild to new applications, soon, just so everyone has plenty of targets of opportunity.

THAT... is why I never joined a guild.... well... one of the reasons at least.

Just had a theme night, earlier.

Attacked everyone with a three digit HP rating using only a dagger. Except Teeta, of course. Used a cannon there...

Five kills, seven non-lethal wins, and one loss. (Not counting the Cannon)

It seems really odd to use one Strength point to absolutely kill a 33rd level fighter...

It seems really odd to use one Strength point to absolutely kill a 33rd level fighter...

Hmm, yes, seems odd, but I find it odder to discover something else. I did the same, attacking players with 200+ Str and Hp and found out that even when they retaliated with a granade, they didn't take off more than 40 Hp.