Click Here!

Within The Inuyasha World...

Becca Star

OK... I have THREE fics I'm trying to find... (I know I'm a pain)

I honestly cannot remember if they were on AFF or another site and I really don't remember the EXACT pairings for one butt I'll tell you what I DO remember....

The first one involves InuYasha, Kouga, and Kagome...

I'm not sure if Kagome had agreed to be Kouga's mate or not but in one of the chapters she does something to make him look bad in front of his pack and has to punish her... The way he punishes her is by trying to rape her in the doggie position... I don't remember completely but I do believe he was able to actually rape her in the middle of the forest with his pack watching..

Any way his claws are digging into her flesh and she's crying and InuYasha comes to save her... That's all I remember from that one...

The Second one wasn't complete yet (this was about two or three years ago though) and it was an AU/AR... It starts off with a pack of male demons storming a village for it's human women because for some reason all the youkai girls have disappeared....

InuYasha and Sesshomaru are kind of CO leaders of this pack and one day InuYasha goes off by himself... THis is when a demon Kagome and Rin come into the picture. Apparently the women have been hiding because the guys are too brutal... Anyway, the two of them are following InuYasha because Rin is curious.. Kagome puts up a kind of barrier to make them invisible but of course InuYasha can sense them and touches the ground and puts a spell down that captures the two girls and then he takes them to his village...

And that's all there was to the story... then I lost it...

The LAST one was over 50 chapters... Another InuYasha Kagome thing... Anyway.. InuYasha gets Kagome pregnant before he leaves to go to hell with Kikyo... Kagome goes back to her time and has a cute little hanyou baby with his daddy's doggie ears... Sesshomaru and Rin make an appearance to help Kagome out with the difficulties of doctors telling her to get rid of the ears saying it's "a family trait"...

Back in hell InuYasha is thrown from it's fire and Kikyo is punished because he wasn't supposed to be there... He finds Kagome and his kid... and a bunch of stuff happens...

I remember scanning the last chapter (I had saved this all to read on a train and then lost it... the computer died...) In the last chapter one of Kagome's high school friends are talking to her and I think cheating came up and I think it was Emi asked InuYasha how he could be so true to Kagome... he said "Why wouldn't I be faithful to my mate... er... Wife?" She also makes a comment about how he looks like he's hasn't aged a day since she last saw him...

So yeah... Those are the three I'm been trying to find forever and a day now... If you have any idea what they are called or where I can find them.... Please let me know... Also if you know for sure that they were deleted... Please tell me so I don't have to keep wandering around aimlessly.... I really hate doing that....

It's bad enough I keep killing myself.... I don't need to bash my head on the computer too!!! lol.. ;p

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 7 months later...

The LAST one was over 50 chapters... Another InuYasha Kagome thing... Anyway.. InuYasha gets Kagome pregnant before he leaves to go to hell with Kikyo... Kagome goes back to her time and has a cute little hanyou baby with his daddy's doggie ears... Sesshomaru and Rin make an appearance to help Kagome out with the difficulties of doctors telling her to get rid of the ears saying it's "a family trait"...

Back in hell InuYasha is thrown from it's fire and Kikyo is punished because he wasn't supposed to be there... He finds Kagome and his kid... and a bunch of stuff happens...

I remember scanning the last chapter (I had saved this all to read on a train and then lost it... the computer died...) In the last chapter one of Kagome's high school friends are talking to her and I think cheating came up and I think it was Emi asked InuYasha how he could be so true to Kagome... he said "Why wouldn't I be faithful to my mate... er... Wife?" She also makes a comment about how he looks like he's hasn't aged a day since she last saw him...

So yeah... Those are the three I'm been trying to find forever and a day now... If you have any idea what they are called or where I can find them.... Please let me know... Also if you know for sure that they were deleted... Please tell me so I don't have to keep wandering around aimlessly.... I really hate doing that....

It's bad enough I keep killing myself.... I don't need to bash my head on the computer too!!! lol.. ;p

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prolly way to long but hey i figure someone should say something some time. I think the ones your looking for are called Goodbyes and Hello Again.

Sadly their no longer posted here so if i am doing something wrong with posting them here i am gratefully sorry.

Goodbyes

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1683448/1/Goodbyes

Hello Again

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1692565/1/Hello_Again

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.