Click Here!

Pervytalk

slashpervert

Since some of the readers expressed an interest, I am starting threads for each of the story lines authored by Slashpervert and co-authors. The primary reason is that I can't reply to reviews and folks always seem to have questions. Feel free to ask me, the author, about stuff or to talk to each other about the stories.

Couple things:

1) Be nice to each other. Disagree with the writers or the other fans all you want but keep it respectful.

2) Spoilers warning! This thread assumes you have read the Harry Potter series and will not be warning about spoilers for any of the canon books. In addition, since this thread is for the discussion of the writings by Slashpervert, you can assume there will be spoilers for those fics. To be considerate to others, please put spoiler information for specific fics behind spoiler cuts with tags.

3) Also, I won't be answering question that consistute spoilers for chapters not yet posted. You can ask, but I won't tell you the ending!

SP

P.S. Slashpervert fiction can be found an AFF at: http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=1296805863

Edited by slashpervert

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.