Click Here!

Luca's Wolf Coven Reviews/Discussion

AriieObsession

So what has been discovered is it is not infact my fan that's been messing up its my hard drive and that's going to be a lot more expensive to repair. 150-200 I've been told. T.T Now Ive got no idea how long itll take to get that much.

• 2 weeks later...

so great news everyone my computer is officially in the shop right now we're just waiting to get back in contact with the guy so he can order the parts that I need for my computer!! after that it should take no more than a week and then I will be back to updating regularly!

I'm having a lovely summer now that my computer is back! Thanks for waiting and sticking me. For a moment there it was looking like i'd never get back :cry: But I'm back and I've had time to plan and things should be interesting!

• 4 weeks later...

anyone who knows biel's detective and where can i find it? :think:

Where can you find the story or where can you find the detective charcater? If you meant the story, Ariie hasn't written it yet. If you meant the character himself, he's in the Seducing Lou story being a bit of a bully to my poor Lou Lou.

Edited by Snowangel701

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry sorry :shutup: I haven't been on the forums in a week been busy trying to sort everything :bash: The only stories currently going are Sedoucing Lou-Luca's Wolf Coven- Lafayette's Chance-

• 2 weeks later...

*SPOILER*

Okay so notice that in the flash backs of the younger Luca he always mentions How he's unable to gain control over his shadows. This has also followed him into adulthood.The reason? Very complex long winded will eventually be revealed. The amulet allows him to control them without the amulet no control. So now that the amulet was cracked in the car crash he has almost no control over them. If you'd notice. Love, Serabiel and Alix have been able to make and craft objects out of their shadows (Sword,Fan, Scythe, Bird) that are no longer attached to them. BUT if you look back at Luca and the one time he was able to form the wolf it was still attached to him via his tendril. Which (I don't think I've ever actually mentioned this) are directly connected to his shadow.

• 2 weeks later...

lucaandsons.pngHere are Luca and Sons done by my awesome Beta Thirdly~ Aren't they just ADORABLE!

haha you have awesome writing I've got chicken scratch xD

LovelnMika.pngLovel and Mika~

Lou02.pngLookie Lou!~ Now doesn't he look stunning?

loungang2.jpgThere's too much awesomeness in this picture :flirtysmile:

You've left me in stitches :rofl::2tubs:

who is thorn?

Thorn is--was-- the first wolf shifter Luca ever met. He was also his first lover. He died and decided to stick around in Limbo to watch over Luca.

Thorn is--was-- the first wolf shifter Luca ever met. He was also his first lover. He died and decided to stick around in Limbo to watch over Luca.

what happened to his lover? Did he also have a story like reincarnated or something???

• 11 months later...

THESE ARE JUST THE SEMES

Name -- Age -- Race -- Mate/Partner - Appearance-Seme Edition

• Dominic Wulfe--27 -- Wolf-Shifter -- Luca De'leon - (Luca's Wolf Coven)
  • Ryukutsei -- Unknown -- Dragon God --Alix De'leon- (Luca's Wolf Coven)
  • Valentine Vexin -- 23 -- Wolf-Shifter --(Love De'leon- Mika's Pack, Luca's Wolf Coven, Biel's Detective, Valentine's Love)
  • Serabiel De'leon -- 352 (Human age 19) -- Vampire-Cross Breed -- Duncan Brody (Luca's Wolf Coven, Biel's Detective, Valentine's Love)
  • Sinclair Rose -- 400 -- Incubus -- Louis Verdoni (Mika's Pack, Luca's Wolf Coven, Seducing Lou)
  • Cylis Dornez -- 647 -- Incubus -- Adrian Verdoni (Mika's Pack, Seducing Lou)
  • Daemonia -- Unknown --Djinn (Fire Demon)-- Zero & Leon (Seducing Lou, Luca's Wolf Coven)
  • Akearo -- Unknown -- Djinn -- Sei'Yha & Solarane (Seducing Lou)
  • Ze'Rando -- Unknown-- Djinn -- Tauro & ?? (Seducing Lou)
  • Ta'kyro -- Unknown -- Djinn -- Zathorin & ?? (Seducing Lou)
  • Jason -- 26 --Coyote-Shifter -- ?? (Seducing Lou, Biel's Detective)
  • Jeremiah -- 900 (Human Age 31) --Vampire -- Sin (Luca's Wolf Coven)
  • Tempus -- 750 (Human Age 40) --Vampire -- ?? (Luca's Wolf Coven)
  • Lafayette--487 (Human Age 26)--Vampire-- Chance (Mika's Pack, Lafayette's Chance)
  • Fate -- 1,000-- Fairy-- ??
  • Tater-- 28-- Bear Shifter-- Raven (Luca's Wolf Coven )
  • Faral -- 31 -- Wolf-shifter --Ellis ( Luca's Wolf Coven)
  • Blake -- 23 -- Human -- ??
  • Amber Vexin-- 29 -- Wolf-Shifter -- Alex Raziele (Valentine's Love)
  • Travis -- 24 -- Wolf-Shifter -- ?? (Mika's Pack)
  • Lovel --26 -- Wolf Shifter -- Mika Yavanti (Mika's Pack )
  • Liam -- 19 -- Wolf Shifter -- Constantine (Mika's Pack)
  • Sunshine -- 258 ( Roughly 27) -- Vampire -- Moonlight Raziele (Mika's Pack, Luca's Wolf Coven)
  • Wolfram Wulfe -- 30 -- Wolf Shifter Alpha -- ?? (Luca's Wolf Coven, Dirk's Bishop)
  • Bishop White-- 29 -- Human -- Dirk Wulfe (Dirk's Bishop)
  • Fury -- 23 -- Wolf-Shifter -- ?? (Mika's Pack, Luca's Coven S
  • Aph'riel-- ?? -- God -- ?? -- ??
  • True -- 3,256 (Human Age 24 ) -- Ancient Vampire-- ?? (Luca's Wolf Coven )
  • Roman Vaniti-- 480 (Human age roughly 33) -- Vampire -- Dmitri Kolebeck (Luca's Wolf Coven)
Edited by AriieObsession

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.