Click Here!

Hey Baby... What's Your Sign?

Becca Star

I'm a Sagittarius/Capricorn cusp and it's absolute hell! Sagittarians tending to have their head in the clouds and Capricorns being so practical I feel like I'm in a constant tug of war between the traits of both of my signs :thumbsup:

In the Chinese Zodiac I'm a Dog, and I've gotten all the jokes regarding that you can imagine. *sigh*

pig. or boar. for the longest time, thought I was a rat...till that yeah, full moon after the winter solstice stuff (had to do the math a few years ago) and Capricorn. I seem to have the constellation Cygnus (Swan) on my arm as well. If that is of any sig/fig.

This combination seems to explain why I love to spank people.

I seem to have the constellation Cygnus (Swan) on my arm as well. If that is of any sig/fig.

This combination seems to explain why I love to spank people.

Seriously??? o.O That's so cool... I'll have to look into that...

And spanking ah? Hmmm.... That must be most enjoyable for you... ~devilish grin~

• 2 months later...

Gemini/ Ox Interesting combination isn't it? I'm on the fence about a lot of things, but when I do pick a side I'm damn stubborn.

Guest cuntoid

Sagittarius / Snake. I was supposed to be born in January.. so I should be a Capricorn.. and I wish I were born a year earlier so I could be year of the dragon. -.-

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.