Click Here!

Hey Baby... What's Your Sign?

Becca Star

Just out of curiosity and sheer boredom I got to thinking...

What is everyone's sign? Both Chinese and Astrology?

I tried to see if their was another topic about this already so I could revive it, but I didn't find any...

In my opinion and from the research I've done you can actually find out a lot about a person just from knowing those two little bits about them...

SO... Tell me... What's your signs?

Mine are

Chinese - Ox

Astrology – Scorpio

I'm a Libra Tiger.

Oh... so you're one of those border peoples... lol...

Yeah it sucks being right on that line and from what I've found it's a five day gap in both directions...

Also too they say that when you're on the live you have the tendencies of both signs…

All that means is more fun for you!! YAY!

MY Favorite sign is "Don't stop, Keep moving or how about "Yield" Oh, Becca toots, you mean those other signs, The Monkey and Aquarius on the cusp[ my birthday is the last day of Aquarius]... I can read Pisces too for all my BAD Traits! :rolleyes:

Luv, Cal B)

Just out of curiosity and sheer boredom I got to thinking...

What is everyone's sign? Both Chinese and Astrology?

I tried to see if their was another topic about this already so I could revive it, but I didn't find any...

In my opinion and from the research I've done you can actually find out a lot about a person just from knowing those two little bits about them...

SO... Tell me... What's your signs?

Mine are

Chinese - Ox

Astrology – Scorpio

I actually go the opposite way. I'm an Aquarius through and through, but the Chinese New year has a tendency to fall either before or after my birthday each year. If you want to go the cheesy way (just by numerical year) I'm a Dragon, but if you go by the date, I'm a Rabbit by a day :rolleyes:

Aquarius, by about 28 minutes. Even though I'm on the cusp, I think I'm way more of an aquarius than a pisces. In Chinese astrology, I'm a rabbit (though I've seen alternate calendars that have replaced the rabbit with the cat), which also strangely works. Amusingly enough, I'm taking a science course and we're covering astronomy, and my prof was rather adamant about the complete falsity of astrology and even gave us a little rant about it. Silly man.

Oh... so you're one of those border peoples... lol...

Yeah it sucks being right on that line and from what I've found it's a five day gap in both directions...

Also too they say that when you're on the live you have the tendencies of both signs…

All that means is more fun for you!! YAY!

Yeah, I'm the same way... in astrology I am both Pisces and Aquarius (my birthday is in between, was aquarius and then became pisces, and so is my chinese zodiac, kind of confusing, but that was what I was told by a person who knows a hell of a lot about these astrologies than me). And in the Chinese zodiac I am both Rabbit and Tiger. oi... -__-; I also have both traitss equally too from what I found when I used to study astrology and the Chinese astrology. Though I don't think it is fully accurate, but strangely most of it is. lol has anyone read the book 'Born on a Rotten Day' now THAT was right on the money when it came to your bad astrology characteristics/personality/traits. I felt like I was an awful person who should go die in a hole after reading it. >_<;

Aww!!! That's so sad! I'm going to take a look at it though...

One of my favs is "Darkside of the Zodiac"

It lists al your character flaws in a kinda humorous way... Well... I thought it was funny...

Aquarian/Rabbit (or cat).

I missed Dragon by a few days. But I have traits of both Dragon and Rabbit.

The son and DH are also Aquarian/Rabbits too, (Son Feb 1st, me Feb 3rd and Hub Feb 11th. Hub and I both in 1964 and the son in 1988) Coincidence or weird science?? ;)

Needless to say we all get along great.

I'm Gemini (and a Twin) and a Fire Snake. My Hubby did a astrology Chart detailing the moment when I was born and one for my sister too it was interesting to see the differences in it. He can also say that his Mother in Law is a Dragon and not get hit lol
Cool! Having the sign of the twins and actually being a twin in real life! the irony! XD True about the differences, not all twins are the same and have their own unique personality to them even though they may look exactly alike. It's just another wonder of the human genome that I am so fascinated about! ^^

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.