Click Here!

A problem with the new member system

paputsza

I just now tried logging into my author site, and I couldn't so I went through all of the steps on the forum that said to reset the password to something with more than eight characters, then log in and fill out the form, and then check the email and register. Well, after doing all of that I noticed that I didn't have any stories, so I googled my username, and I realized that I had set up my writing account with some other website called zoomshare, but when I logged into that website I realized they stopped doing free member email anymore since some time in 2011. This made it impossible for me to access any of my stories. Would it be possible for someone to transfer some stories for me to the account that I can log into or let me register. My pen name is paputsza for both accounts and I don't know why I made two accounts.

Guest SnapesOnlyOne

i have an account on aff, but no matter what i do i cant get into it, its been ages and id really like to get back into writing, username SnapesOnlyOne, please help me out here

make sure you're not logging into the center box as this is a known issue. Also, make sure your cache and cookies are cleaned out then try again.

Hi,

You need to revalidate under the updated code. The instructions here will tell you exactly how to go about doing that. Be sure to follow the steps exactly, and if you don't see the validation email from us, check your Spam or Junk folders.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.