Click Here!

Time To Kill Yourself

Becca Star

That doesn't exactly make me feel any better... in case you were wondering...

And who knows... perhaps ONE day... when I least expect it... I'll be close enough for you to blast to tiny lil bits...

If you're in range, you're going to be a lot harder to kill.

Unless they open up the range, again, JUST long enough for me to blast you to smithereens....

Lol...

I'll be waiting for my horrible mind exploding yet some how satisfy death... by your hands...

Well, right now, all i can do is revive you.

But it seems that i can revive you LOTS.

YESSS~! I have finally killed someone! >.< Agaib is my first kill! MUAHAHAHAHA!!! >D

Reason for killing him: I disagreed with him on his thoughts about God. XP So I SMOTE HIM for not agreeing with me! >D (all in good fun, I'm not taking this seriously, jokingly of course. ^_^)

So far no suicide... >_>;

And I lost to AmberRose I believe? >_o; or did she kill me...? -__-; I don't remember which... >.<; well anyways... she's the reason I got into this battling on AFF! DARN YOU AMBERROSE! XD; Now I'm ADDICTED! >_<;

DAMMIT! >_< nvm... I got myself killed by attacking a person who is a level LOWER than me! >.<; How the hell did that happen!? ;__; sighs~ Someone revive me... -__- but please don't go and kill me... Let me enjoy my one breath of life first... XD;

you have to be mindful of your own stats before attacking, for one. For another, you have to be mindful of your stats while choosing a weapon to attack with. Or you can miss.
Oh... o.o Good point! ^^; I didn't realize that. >_>; Thanks! X3 *has taken her words to heart and uses them for future battles* >D

Wait!!!

What just happened?????

I just took at lok at my stats and SOMEHOW I have ANOTHER suicide!?!?!?!?!?!?

When did this happen???

THis was a forced suicide I say! FORCED!

I feel so LAME!

I just tried killing Squall-sama... I could have done it... BUT NOOOO! The computer hates me today...

I now have 9 suicides... I feel kinda cheated!

~sighs~

GREAT! I just HAD to test my luck with a higher level and blow myself up...

Wonderful... just wonderful.... I believe this makes 10... double digits now people... doule digits!

~sighs~

GREAT! I just HAD to test my luck with a higher level and blow myself up...

Wonderful... just wonderful.... I believe this makes 10... double digits now people... doule digits!

~sighs~

That puts you in a tie for 6th place....

Oh god! I have 3! :rolleyes: 2 from Keith because I thought I could kill him when he had 20 health left afraid not 5 and 7 health left and each time he smote me with a grenade! And a suicide on DemonGoddess It almost worked! 1 damn health point I tell you!!!

DAMN IT!!!

Squall-sama... you jinxed me!!!!

>.>

Now I have 11... GOD!

Seriously... I should seek help about this...

• 3 weeks later...

=_o Got my second suicide... Acal again. >>; I knew I should have used the fart bomb, dammit.

Edit:

WTF... XD I just killed myself again... on a player two levels below me. u_u 3 suicides, two in one damn night. TWO IN A ROW. D: That's gotta be some sort of record.

Edit number 2:

4 SUICIDES! Whee! *dance*

Edited by Valtristus