Click Here!

Thank You Members Of Aff!

Solaris

I was here when the site was a small group of people and have seen its share of ups and downs, moves from one server to another and now we staying put on the server we're hosted on.

But guess what? The one thing that stayed the same was the love of the members for AFF.

You guys hung in there with us through thick and thin.

I can tell you guys love this site just as much as I do.

And coming from a former owner of this lovely site, I am proud and glad that you guys and gals stayed with us through all the problems we have had in the past.

I just want you to know that I appreciate you all.

Thank you for everything you do for the site and more.

Beth

I've been here since around '05, never joined the forum though because I was underage and shouldn't have been on the site in the first place. >>

Ah, and yes, this is the only fanfiction site I visit anymore. The rest are full of little kids who try to very poorly write adult stories. Boring.

And uh, you're welcome?

Edited by DarkInuLord

YOU'RE the ONE!!!!

I loved that Hallowe'en story you posted!!!

It was one of the very first ones I ever checked out.

Dang.

That was good. (goes to re-read it)

Thank you, that was probably one of my first sex stories that I did for the site.

I probably should figure out a good plot for the next story on that Halloween story to see what happens the next year and start getting the next chapter out if the original muse will return to me.

Beth

Like DarkInyLord, I've been poking around here for a couple of years, even before I was *completely* legal. But I don't think I've ever found another place, online or off, where my kinks are accepted as just another bit of the group's diversity. It's been a pleasure to not only enjoy other people's works of fiction, but to post my own and to see that other people appreciate them. And, of course, the forum has become my favorite spot to visit. So thanks, Beth, for everything that you do! I really don't know where we'd be without you and the other techs and moderators! Long life AFF!

No problem hun (Solaris)... ^_^ I'm just glad AFF is STILL HERE! >.<;

I've only been on an admin/mod end here for a short time (since Septemberish), but have been READING here for years. So, while I certainly don't have the history that Beth does with AFF, I also would like to express my appreciation of you all as well ^_^.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.