Click Here!

Harry Potter category question

I just reposted a Harry Potter story called Fire and Ice, and listed it under the category called AU/AR Slash M/M but was wondering since it's a Drarry story could I instead post it under the category called Harry Potter - Slash M/M - Harry/Draco? I don't want to violate any TOS rules or anything so thought I would ask because I was thinking of changing it when I upload the next chapter probably sometime over the weekend. Thanks!

Guest BumbleBee1986

Hi, sorry, it's me again. I just didn't want to log in again, LOL. Anway, I guess I am not even sure if my story is AU/AR and just put it under that as a precaution because the story is not totally in canon with the books.

Guest BumbleBee1986

Hi BW,

Well, Harry and Ginny only had one son Albus. Albus and Scorpius get sorted into Ravenclaw. I don't know story is still a WIP and I don't even know yet if Snape will be alive or not. I guess I am just trying to cover all grounds. I have read other Harry/Draco and other pairings stories not listed under AU/AR so it might be alright to do it but not sure.

Thanks, Ari

I think you're fine moving it to Harry Potter - Slash M/M - Harry/Draco. Anytime you're going past the time frame of the books, you're pretty much in AU/AR territory anyway, and it becomes a given. :D

Guest BumbleBee1986

Thanks so very much for your help BW! I will do it today or tomorrow when I upload chapter 2. Have a nice weekend! I think you and the other moderators, and of course Apollo, are doing a fantastic job running this site. You all are awesome and have the patience of a Saint, LOL.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.