Click Here!

Puttin' smut/ficlet ideas here. Feel free to use if you want.

Kakashifan727

Really what the title says. And if you write anything in here, just gimme a link so I can read it too. Most of my ideas are pretty basic as far as it goes, but I dun wanna forget them, college pressuring me and all. Putting em in quotes to break em up easier. If you have any ideas to help, advice or whatever for me, then just post here too. I'm getting tired, I don't know what I'm saying right now.

Probably gonna do a RoftG, even though it IS a kids film, adventure/lemon fic for some odd reason. Never seen the film yet, but I have basics down I think, since I've read some ficlets. Pairings will either be Jack FrostX OC or Reader, not sure which. Maybe I'll add in some SMT(F!HitoshuraXJack?) too, and other Angel/Demon myth heavy games. I'm just so weird; I can find links for fics that have like nothing in common. Always had the biggest crush on him since I was a kid though, I blame the christmas specials, I know its creepy as all hell.
Fate/EXTRA type fic that somewhat crosses over with VR gaming, kinda like .hack I guess. The setting will be futuristic, possibly before EXTRA, and uses video game chars as flake servants. Only 1980s-2004 though; Reboot chars count separate if they are significantly different like NG series Ryu. Still plugging away for this though, as I have lots of Servant ideas, but I don't want them all to be from like FF or Tales, etc. We'll see where this goes. I may want a beta to look over my design doc.
Some kinda Dragon Age 2 lemon with Fenris. I've seen a lot on FF.net though and it seems to be the same crap over and over again. Fall in love, have kids, get captured by slavers, etc. I want something different dammit, and am having problems with this too. Sadly Bio doesn't really have many other countries in the Thedas region that we know about besides Orelais, fereldan( butchering these name here lol) and FM. I mean we do know about Qunari nations and such, but what about other non-human islands/towns/whatevers? There has to be more races than the typical three plus, Qunari right? I dunno....waiting on this one.
Working on this now. Random Uni/College AU with various anime/game characters inhabiting the city/town/campus that normal people live in. Boring blah blah you see on Ff.net really so far, more cause I just bored out of my mind.Want to make this different too, not a normal HS AU thing.

This is it really. Nothing too spectacular, but this is more for me anyways. I have the worst memory, and now that these are here, they aren't in my head. now I can focus on schoolwork and shit.

• 1 month later...

Well, I've got the last idea almost done; hopefully it shall be posted in a couple weeks. I'll edit to post the link here too.

The other idea is a SMT: Nocturne fic with Demi-fiend Gender bending into female form and pairing up with RotG Jack Frost along with a coupe other demon chars.. I'm insane, you don't have to tell me, I just like to ramble. Thing is, I'd like include other series that are heavy on demon mythology and giver her like a male harem or something that the readers can choose from. Meh, I've got a few ideas, but at the same time I don't want stuff to be just sex either; I'd like to take a look into the themes of the game and have her demon companions represent each path. They won't stay forever, but it'll add enough depth os that it won't feel like I'm copying the canon game completely. Else you could just play the game rather than read my crap rendition about it.

Problem with the above idea is that I don't want too many series to cross over, since that would be a pain in the ass for this site. I guess I can steal some crap from anime if I can't find what I'm looking for exactly....Blood+ might be a good idea, but that's mostly vamps, not demons.

SMT story: http://games.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600088288

Edited by Kakashifan727