Click Here!

FF12 (Straight Shota)

I have a couple of ideas here, one mostly not thought up as much as the other. So for the first idea it's happens after the team gets to Eruyt Village the first time Larsa gets seperated from them and eventualy gets left behind when the rest of the team goes to Henne Mines without realizing he's gone(they realize at the gate but leave him behind thinking it safer for him). While they are gone a hume curious Viera makes a move on Larsa, and eventually more of the buxom, dark skin, bunny like amazons take a extreme interest in him after his first encounter, not caring that he is 13 and screw him. So his whole stay in the village becomes a straight shota reverse gang bang not that he cares.

The next idea is Vaan and Fran getting together, and if you want to throw in a similar idea to the first idea with another group of Viera thrown into the mix all the better, a couple of ideas for such a thing one being Eruyt Village and the second the two Viera in the Dalmasca Eastersand Outpost (if included the extras are hoping Fran shares as they are a little lonely). All that aside I do want this idea to be more about a relationship between young Vaan and Fran. Lastly like all my other ideas I like it when the women are in charge, not saying that I don't mind you putting in there that they get as good as they give.

Edited by Tonberry101

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.