Click Here!

Grammar Ninja Beta needed for an Original Sci-fi slash fiction.

NoirSmiles

Hello :). I am looking for a beta who can help me with grammar and who isn't scared to be up front with me. I would like you to have interest in the science fiction field and wont mind that my story "Covalent Bond" has warnings such as: MM, MF, FF, Abuse, Graphic Sex, Mpreg, Angst, BDSM, S&M, Dom, D/S, Bi, Bigotry, BP, CBT, CR, DP, Exhib, Fet, Fetish, Herm, HJ, H/C, MCD, MiCD, OC, Oral, Racist, Rim, SH, Solo, Slavey, Spank, Tort, Toys, Trans, UST, EV, Vore, WD, Voy, WIP, Xeno.

If you are still there after reading all those warning, I will explain that I am planning on writing a three to four part story. Sex will be there heavily when it presents it self but it is not the main focus of the plot. I wrote those warning because it will be likely they will be present and i don't want to catch you off guard. I put up a prologue with two chapters up so far, I would like to see some of your work as well if you have any,

Please contact me on here or check my profile on AFF,net for my email address Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

~NoirSmiles

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.