Click Here!

Beta Reader/Sound Board needed HP fics

faechild

What I really need from my newly acquired beta is a friend. That makes me sound like a lonely stalker person, doesn't it? Well, here's the truth, I'm actually pretty good at writing. I've been able to read since I was four and had impressive mastery of the English Language since I was probably six. So, honestly, I'm just looking for someone to look over my work and tell me that I didn't fuck it all up. I also need a sounding board, just someone who is willing to sit with me for a little while and listen to my ideas and give input.
Just so you know, I write for Harry Potter. There is no other series that I love more than Harry Potter, and no other series that I have memorized more than Harry Potter.
One of my stories is actually up on AFF: A Different Harry. The summary is: What happens when the savior of the Wizarding World isn't raised by his Aunt and Uncle, but is instead taken in by the Malfoys after being stolen away by Snape?
If that doesn't tell you what its about, go take a look. I'm not sure I like the way it's turning out. The other one is a creature fic. I'm still working out the full details on it, and that's why I need help. I was given the idea by Rise of the Drackens ( written by Starlight_Massacre ), I have contacted the original creator of the Dracken and asked her permission to use their physical appearance. She said that if I was only using physical appearance it wasn't really plagirism, but gave me permission anyways, so I can't get in any trouble!
If I can, I'd like to just see what you've written. I may decide I like you anyways. I enjoy people with their own ideas, and who are willing to deal with my moodiness! I'd like a Luna Lovegoood, Hermione Granger mix of personalities here... That sounds weird now that I think about it. ANYWAYS! Go ahead and reply, I'd love to hear from you!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.