Click Here!

Hey there

faechild

So, what I'm looking for a sounding board. Someone who is willing to deal with my need to rip up my work when I'm halfway through it, and someone to help me with half-formed ideas. I have this huge background for a story that is dieing to be written, but I'm having difficulty actually getting it started. Also, I have a story I'm in the middle of that I kind of need help working on. I'm gonna go request a Beta too, but if someone replies to this one first, I'll think about it!

What category are you talking about?

I wouldn't say "dumb".... "Forgetful" is a much better description. Everyone has moments like that, so it's not like it's a big deal.

I'm not much into Harry Potter, sorry.... Good luck finding people to help! (Should be fairly easy, with how big the HP fandom is.)

Really? Huh. I didn't know that.

Well, good luck finding what you need, anyway.

Guest Robin_Mask

Are you looking for a sounding board and a beta, or just a sounding board?

I actually really enjoy the HP fandom, although my one attempt at a fanfiction for it was rather dire, lol. If you need any help I wouldn't mind helping you out, but I don't have the time to beta though.