Click Here!

Beta Needed for Harry Potter - Dramione Fic!

distinctlyME

Hi There!

I'm looking for a Beta for a new story I'm working on. It's a Draco/Hermione centric fic, based on the year after the war. It leans more towards a thriller-esque type genre, and will get very dark. There will be some smut, as well as death and maybe even some gore. There will be some happiness too, so don't feel that it might be too depressing a story to take on.

I generally need help with grammar, punctuation, and occasionally spelling. I also don't mind help with ideas regarding chapters and the flow of the story. I have a tendency to bog a story down with too many twists, and could always use help keeping me on the straight and narrow.

I have a very strict idea however, of where I want this particular story to go.

If you want to read any of my work, I have a link to a story I have up on AFF.net here:

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600022798

And if you would like more to get a real idea for my writing style, I could send you some I haven't posted.

Also, if I could get samples of your writing I would definitely appreciate it. I very much want someone who will be compatible enough to work with!

So now I guess that that is all said and done, it begs the question; Are you my Beta?

Edited by distinctlyME

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.