Click Here!

Time Limits

Keith Inc.

The following error(s) were found:

* You attacked this user recently try again later.

Okay, i attack someone, the battle has to wear off, esp. if i won, no problem.

If i kill someone, i shouldn't be able to revive them and kill them again fourteen times an hour, fine.

I gotta say, though, if _I_ was killed, and a guildie brings me back to life, i should be able to wreak my wrewenge upon them. Death should, in my humbly offered opinion, reset this particular timer.

Thoughts?

Yeah.... so I've been dead FAR longer than the 2-3 hour limit and have still nto been automatically revived. What the hell. Is there something I'm missing, and also, where do I find out how much longer I have till I'm supposedly revived? I found it once, by accident and I have no idea how I did it and now I cannot find it again. I want to be revived and kill people damnit!

Yeah.... so I've been dead FAR longer than the 2-3 hour limit and have still nto been automatically revived. What the hell. Is there something I'm missing, and also, where do I find out how much longer I have till I'm supposedly revived? I found it once, by accident and I have no idea how I did it and now I cannot find it again. I want to be revived and kill people damnit!

Nevermind, found where it is that my time is up..... but I STILL have to wait another bloody HOUR. And I'm NOT joining any guilds or making any either.

Ok, nevermind, apparently I was WRONG in assuming that time was for me and instead was for someone else... or perhaps someone just revived me--somehow--only to kill immediately? Now I have to wait ANOTHER hour to be revived again? I'm confused.

Since I keep getting killed and it takes FOREVER for me to be revived...

Why not set up a thing where you can come back as a zombie for like maybe two kills...

Or just one... to try and kill the person that just killed you????

Just a thought....

Yes, apparently people just like revive me then kill me right away.

Well, they can't attack you a second time until their fights expire. I'd guess people raise you in series and attack you in series?

That must sucketh.

I tend to raise/heal anyone in my guild, if i notice they are dead or wounded. If i'm really bored, i'll phoenix-up anyone else.

But not to attack them.

Actually, i'm more likely to feel guilty and raise them after i kill them.

Or i was, back when there were people within range to attack...

Well, they can't attack you a second time until their fights expire. I'd guess people raise you in series and attack you in series?

That must sucketh.

I tend to raise/heal anyone in my guild, if i notice they are dead or wounded. If i'm really bored, i'll phoenix-up anyone else.

But not to attack them.

Actually, i'm more likely to feel guilty and raise them after i kill them.

Or i was, back when there were people within range to attack...

Yes... it does. :)

I've gotten like you now though. There are only like 3 people within my range to kill and I just keep killing htem and I feel bad about it so I started reviving them. >.<

Squally, I didn't kill you once today, but I was tempted several times. But I made a promise that I wouldn't... now sugar butt stop temping me. Cal :)

Yes, apparently people just like revive me then kill me right away.

Becca dear, put more cloths on your avaitor, and maybe we wouldn't tempted to kill you so much, flaunting your charms. Cal :)

Since I keep getting killed and it takes FOREVER for me to be revived...

Why not set up a thing where you can come back as a zombie for like maybe two kills...

Or just one... to try and kill the person that just killed you????

Just a thought....

I admit I was killing you a lot, Squall (rofl sounds funny to me as a FF fan) but only because there weren't enough people not in my guild in range.

But I revived and gave you my health every time <3

I admit I was killing you a lot, Squall (rofl sounds funny to me as a FF fan) but only because there weren't enough people not in my guild in range.

But I revived and gave you my health every time <3

If i find out you borrowed from the guild treasury to revive him...eh, i'll allow it.

I'm pretty much always going to be in favor of raising the dead. And with a net worth of about half a billion, i can keep the treasury stocked for it.

G'head, play graveyard yo-yo with the feisty one.

Not if the person that keeps killing you is in one. I have a thing against that.

That's why I invited you into my guild, was to protect you from some of the predation. At our level, there's just not enough competition.

So, i'm at a level that my fights wear off after 50 minutes.

It seems that people autorevive when all the fights against them have worn off.

Is autorevive a function of their attacker's level?