Click Here!

Link and Garudos (Straight Shota)

Tonberry101

The idea I have is that after a couple of months after Link beats Ganondorf and everything is reset with the evil king just vanishing from the world, the Garudos start kidnapping a few men from the near by villages and upon hearing this young link goes to rescue them. This however leads to him finding out it is like the same set up with the carpenters and procedes to battle and sneak by the garudos and rescueing the kidnapped men. Then Nabooru who now meets Link again for the first time, seeing how the first meeting at the dungeon was wiped from time thanks to zelda informs him that this was a all a test to find a suitable man for the garudos to mate with, because they only respect strong men and their only male Ganondorf vanished without a trace "not that they mind", so they could not reproduce. At the moment their are no more young little garudos and only mature ones so they needed a suitable fill in. The Garudos however didn't think a little boy could pass their test but get over it and start screwing him repeatedly. Nabooru getting him first mind you because she is the leader. So that is my idea Young Link getting reversed gang banged by a bunch of busty dark skinned amazon from the desert, mind you I want this all to be written as a straight shota story. (Plus not to diss the garudos I rather they be described having normal noses). So this is basically my idea and if anyone likes this enough to write this and elaborate on it are more than welcome.

I also have a idea for a majora's mask ss to so if enough people want to hear it I'll post it.

Edited by Tonberry101

• 4 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.