Click Here!

Alice Madness Returns Request

Guest Seeker of Shadows

Guest Seeker of Shadows

Not sure if my previous post was actually posted or not. Never done this before.

Now I've searched for good A:MR stories. I've only found THREE, and none of them went farther than fingering. I'm requesting a story where we read as Alice is slowly reshaped into the Sex Toy her Wonderland form DEMANDS she become.

I don't want a simple oneshot. Check out The HP Fic 'Quiditch Lessons' starring Luna, or 'Exchange' staring Hermione. I want something like THAT.

As for the background story, you could Have it be Bumby who is succeding, either as a comission or simply for himself. Or you could Alice willingly give herself to someone who Exposed Bumby and gave her justice. But I'd like to read an in depth story with Alice being turned into a willing sex pet.

If you choose to take this challange, please post a reply with the stories name.

• 4 weeks later...

This sounds really cool, but I think I would be a bad match for you. I'd probably end up kicking him right on out of it and going solo with some good ol'fashioned tent. bondage instead. Also, I have a tendency to be a bit more verbose than the other stories that you posted. Hm... unless I was reading the wrong ones. Want to link everyone?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.