Click Here!

Devil May Cry

Lost_Soul

The story is not a one-shot and could be a series in the future, I'm still thinking about it. It's a work in progress. :) If you like Devil May Cry, then by all means, read it! :3 This is my first Fan Fic... >.>

Title: A Devil's Heart

Author: Lost_Soul

Rating: ++++ (so far)

Summary: A strange and mysterious girl visits the ‘Devil May Cry’ office. The girls demon problems interests Dante and Trish but also, something else interests Dante, something he’s not sure what it is but he is willing to figure it out as well as figure out who she is. Lucifer is after her and Vergil is hired to personally retrieve the girl which he too, has the same feelings as Dante gets when around her. What is going on, why does this strange human girl have such an affect on them and as well, the fallen angels.Has Abuse,Angst,AU/AR,B-Mod,BP,D/s,Dom,H/C,Language,S&M, M/F,MC,OC,UST, Violence,Voy,WAFF,WIP in the story. A lot of stuff going on in the story. -__-;

Rating: Adult+ (I'm just guessing)

Pairings: I haven't decided yet, but they are hinting pairings. You'll just have to read it and figure it out yourself on how it will go. >D But there will be pairings... eventually...

URL: http://games.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=1296843157

Thanks and enjoy!

Lost_Soul

Also, anyone a writer of DMC fan fics or a fan? And also share/post stories of your own or fans who are a fan of a DMC story they like/love! I am interested! ^^

Edited by Lost_Soul

• 1 month later...

I have 1-4 chapters up! ;) Working on the 5th one... >_>;

5th chapter up! Will be taking a break, since I will be busy here. >.> It might take me another month to update the 6th chapter, if not, hopefully, not... -__- Then it will be posted soon than I anticipate. ^__^ Enjoy~! <3

• 3 months later...

I am back~! And I have great news, I have chapter 6 and chapter 7 up! Taking a break now and will be working on chapter 8 soon when it's not busy for me. Enjoy~!