Click Here!

Attacking Levels

DemonGoddess

This is set so that you can attack anyone who is above you in level, no matter how much higher the level they are. Of course, I wouldn't recommend a level 1 player attack a level 10, for example, as that's very likely suicide :) .

Here's the catch tho. In fairness, so that the newer players don't get constantly thunked on by higher level players, you can only attack at MOST 2 levels below yourself. So, for example, if you are a level 5 player, you can attack a player level 3 or above. But not a level 2 or level 1. I could even make it so that is reduced to ONE level below you, if you like.

The bad things about this: Us level 10's+ have no targets now, according to the information in game, once you hit level 10 you have 5 attacks instead of 4. Anyways, we only have 3 targets, and that's eachother. (There's only 4 people within attacking range. So even though everyone who's playing, and is around level 5-7 can attack, and kill some of us (Some of us have really low health for being level 10) we can only attack back in counterattacks, and I'm pretty sure counterattacking only gives you a portion of the normal exp, if any.

Well, I did notice it a bit ago - as we're advancing, we have fewer and fewer targets. So even if we at some point gain those 29 attacks in one round, we'll never be able to use them.

It means that we, the players with 10+ level as of yet, who check the game every so often (read: very regularly) are ... maniacs :)

DIE!

I mean, um, i have also noticed that. I was actually thinking of sitting out for a while, so others would catch up on me, increase the number of selectable targets.

Then someone got TWO levels above me.

They had to die. it was just that simple.

I wonder if deleting some of the more incredibly powerful weapons would help? So there's only so much damage you can do to an opponent, which increases the chance they can counter inflict? But if you do that, i'd also open up the number of levels we can reach downwards. If we can't annihilate on a whim, then it would even up the fights.

Just a thought.

Well think about it, once you start to get higher level, the stronger weapons take a LOT more strength to use, they start from 50 strength to the next weapon (After Arsenic) so that's when the game starts to get interesting. It's going to start taking 2-3 attacks to kill someone, and people will have to team up. (But I think Exp is based on damage you inflict, not kills) But I do not like the fact that lower levels can attack higher levels, but we can't attack them. I think it should just be 2 levels up or down. Or better yet, 5 levels apart sounds nice. =D

Well think about it, once you start to get higher level, the stronger weapons take a LOT more strength to use, they start from 50 strength to the next weapon (After Arsenic) so that's when the game starts to get interesting. It's going to start taking 2-3 attacks to kill someone, and people will have to team up. (But I think Exp is based on damage you inflict, not kills) But I do not like the fact that lower levels can attack higher levels, but we can't attack them. I think it should just be 2 levels up or down. Or better yet, 5 levels apart sounds nice. =D

I actually do like that limit as things stand.

With five attacks at a time, i could wipe out the people at my level and still completely crush some pitiable newbie.

But, i pick a weapon that will do enough damage to melt my oponent to component atoms, rush back to my control panel and devour some healing potions, then go pick someone else. The only thing i'm replacing is my strength, no one's gotten a riposte on me in quite a few battles.

If the weapons were less powerful, i might still win a fight, gain EXP, but take a hit, while leaving both of us alive at the end.

That's the point, once you're higher level the weapons slow down. You'll have more HP but you'll have to wait a while before you can use that shiny new weapon.

Minimum Str Used: 151

Maximum Str Used: 350

That's the stats for the grenade, it takes 200 more strength to be able to use the next weapon, that weapon will end up taking 2-3 htis to kill someone, before you get to 350 strength. Seeing as how the 350 is max used, the damage will start to depend on how much strength you use, instead of just the weapon doing a 1 hit kill.

It all evens out after a certain level, really. People with high strength and low HP will be able to use better weapons, but they'll die faster, and vice versa. XD I think the weapons are fine how they are