Click Here!

Would You Rather Be A Lover Instead Of A Killer?

Calanthee

Since this is the AdultFanFiction Forum, in the Hit point game, allow seduction... instead of Death,

Strength could= Charisma/looks!

[i]Weapons could be =

1. Steal a Kiss

2. Out right seduction

3. Bang'em Silly, till their almost dead B)

4. Orgy any one???[/i]

Ladies think how much fun it would be to go after the guys, and have your way with them? Come now... and Guys vice-versia.

Just an naughty insatiable thought, Cal

PS. Hope I am not in trouble! :)

nah, not at all. I'd have to make some graphics, and determine what stats are necessary to use these "weapons", because they would still be weapons. The battle mod is set to attack, so this would just be a different attack, which would still reduce hit points. :)

So, since this is your idea, you have thoughts on the strength required to use each different one?

Keep in mind, though, I'm in the middle of a few different projects so I very likely won't get to this right away. Next thing is skins, so after that, I can play around with adding new weapons and other things.

• 2 weeks later...

That would be so cool!!! Wooo... But I guess I would say that...

How are you going to find all the guys though? They're gonna end up man whores since we out number tham practically 10 to 1....

There's gotta be a better way to find the dudes if we have the yummy way of battle...

Becca dearest, are you including me in that "We" thing, my genders not set... how do you know what I am... both pictures used in my profile are beautiful Hara males.

Knowing horny men, they'd probably line up around the block, especially if the weapons of "Seduction" were especially interesting, creative, and imaginative. LoL what's wrong with Man whores? :blink:

If more men are needed we could alway advertise on the internet for more volunteer dudes!

Naughty, Cal B)

How are you going to find all the guys though? They're gonna end up man whores since we out number tham practically 10 to 1....

There's gotta be a better way to find the dudes if we have the yummy way of battle...

Change the strength to inches. You must be at least DD cup to use the Orgy Butter, a C cup or better to put batteries in the vibrator, and after level 20, you need a wheelbarrow to make it into the arena...

SHUT UP~! Don't give them ideas! >.< I don't want to be a whore! ;__; ::Runs away to hide from the crazy horny women... and men >_>;:: Xo

Absolutely, All the usual, and maybe few more that you lovely AFF forum imaginative fans and Writers can "cum" up with! :devil: Cal

I don't have the time to show up here every day, but... with THAT option, you could seduce ME to join the game!!!

Would there be more weapons?

I know many of them...

Becca dearest, are you including me in that "We" thing, my genders not set... how do you know what I am... both pictures used in my profile are beautiful Hara males.

Knowing horny men, they'd probably line up around the block, especially if the weapons of "Seduction" were especially interesting, creative, and imaginative. LoL what's wrong with Man whores? ;)

If more men are needed we could alway advertise on the internet for more volunteer dudes!

Naughty, Cal B)

Hmmmmmm.... I like that.... and there's nothing wrong with man whores... I just find there to be a need to equality in the world of seduction... I personally would love to have two guys to.... well... that's another topic...

And I do love the pics you have up!

Hmmm... thinking more on this... I'm feeling kinda... extra dirty... lol...