Click Here!

Wood, by Cuzo

Cuzosu

This conversation happened last month, but I figured I should share it with the public (read: fellow pervs) here for laughs. I've already shared it with Raymy, who, I am very glad to say, has a wonderful sense of humor and pervertedness!

I meant to share this before now, but what with company and scattered inspiration and life in general, I've either been highly distracted or not on a computer. Still, I hope this makes everyone laugh. The text below was typed when I was still intoxicated...but I'd have probably phrased it the same way regardless, since the only thing drinking changes about my sense of humor is how much I laugh out loud.

So my bf tells me he's going outside to get wood (for a fire). I...was drinking on an empty stomach, and we haven't had any one-on-one fun (heheh) in the last few days, so both of us have been pretty needy. So what do I say in response to his "going to to get wood" but: "You don't need wood." *significant glance downward*

He tried to argue that, yes, he did, that I was the one who didn't, and I affirmed that, yes, I did not need wood until I was done eating, thanks muchly. *prim and proper glance* And then I said that he didn't need wood because, of course, if he needed wood then I would hence somehow have to have wood to use on him - and he flinched and put a hand to his rear at the mere mention of the notion, so I take the idea as null and void. ;):P

I know, I'm evil. And a perv. ;) But it's so much fun!

Well thank you! Glad you enjoyed it!