Click Here!

Review Responses for "Mika's Pack"

AriieObsession

Lou's Seduction  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What pairing would you like to see happen the most?

• Sinclair and Lou
    • Sinclair, Lou and Adrian
    • Lou and Adrian
    • Cylis and Adrian

hehehe Why.....yes...yes he is~Kudos! :yahoo: I'm giddy about introducing that little tad bit of info :chook:

Guest dazedandconfused

I sort of figured it out by this little tidbit; 5.Lafayette's Chance, I didn't catch it the first time I read it, LOL. :smartass: Oh, when can we expect the next update? I am not rushing you just would like to have an idea so I can watch out for it. :2tubs:

Haha I'm surprised no one else has asked and um next update 23rd or 24th probably I always get the chapters up early mornings now so if it's the 24th it'll be like....3-5am Pacific time.

Bleh I somehow borked the edit and I have to fix it all :bash: and rewrite all of chapter 10's review responses

So we are having the threesome? Awww and I was just enjoying the idea of Adrian and Cylis together. Two vamps being tormented by hot sexy incubuses. Aw well. I'm still gonna be enjoying the fic anyhow. I just feel bad for poor Lou. Now he's got two sexy nuts after him and both are going to get him. And poor Cylis. Our sexy white incubus will be all alone.

Edited by Snowangel701

It's not official yet! I'm leaving the poll up until Mika's finished then we'll see after that's over so there still time! and if it does turn out for the three some don't worry I'll have someone for Cylis~

Guest dazedandconfused

I just was checking your author profile and saw you had added two more potential future stories; 8. Raven's Laughter

& 9. Sunshine's Darkness :yahoo: I am so SUPER excited about these two new characters. :drool:

Haha yeah they've become two more favorites I haven't figured out what to do with them but I've got a few scenes in mind for their own stories.There's bound to be a couple more stories added after this next update!

Yup! and you'll be happy to know I'm officially closing the polls and declaring Cydrian the pairing! I got a very nice review that made me close the polls earlier than intended! So look forward to that! As Sunshine and Raven's characters develop and grow hopefully i'll be able to find their stories. I've got kind of hints at what they should be about but that's where their titles come from.

Edited by AriieObsession

HaHa! I noticed a wonderful suprise on your summaries list! For one, I love your summary for Seducing Lou and Capturing Adrian! (Love the name change by the way) :2tubs: The summary looks like a lot of fun! But it also seems like a way to bring back that annoying Nymph! He was one of Sincalir's ex-lovers right? Okay then challenge accepted :bat: ....Lou vs. Annoying Nymph! Round 2! Fight! (Theme for Mortal Kombat plays in the background.)

I also noticed that you added in yet another new story, The Doctor's In. In the summary you said this was Marcus' story! I'm so glad that he's getting his own story! I felt terrible for him. I can't help but wonder if ,by the fics title, does this mean your pairing him with the ever fabulous and sexy Franklin Stein? Ooooh now that does sound interresting!

Edited by Snowangel701

Haha Lou going kick that little shit's arse don't worry! He's only coming back for another Arse whuppin! Yes he was I don't know what Sinclair was thinking >.> Obviously not with his head :rofl: Ah Raven his character is rubbing off on me.

And Yes I couldn't just leave Marcus hanging after all I put him threw. So with the rest of his pack and his new mate hehe who is as you guessed Franklin Stein. How that's going to go down I've got no idea. But the idea has been planted and so shall it grow!

Chapter 11 Eclissi Reviews Pt 2

Jessie- Hahah We'll send him to Dr.Stein~ The fabulous doctor will have him right in minutes! As for the rest well xD those chapters are already up and you now know what happened!

Katniss Everdeen I actually thought I was slow >.< I saw this one story getting update at least twice before I even get 1 chapter out. Oh of course Sin and Adrian aren't just going to let it go that easy. But don't Cylis and Lou will be there to cut them off. Haha well everyone has their role to play and as long as I know what role that is it's easy to keep them in place. Thanks :D

Karen hahah =)

Jenny your wish is my command xD

starchilds haha they didn't notice because they to busy trying to kill each other and Luca did sort of kidnap him! Yes it's like Lou has a big red target on his arse that says trouble! come get me~ More about Mystic will be revealed in Luca's Wolf Coven!

darkroses - lol both those scene went better than expected! Oh yeah Mystic was one of the original vampires before I event started to make this entire thing a story. Well as for the rest those chapters are already released xD Chapter 14 more Lou.

dazedandconfused I truly don't know how I'm doing it! I don't expect to get them out so fast but once I hit that 3.5k word mark I'm like...I might as well try and get this chapter out which results in me being up till 3-5am xD Oh thanks for telling me I had no clue >.< Haha yes Remus that wanker! Notice how he was quick to blame it on Marcus :angry: and he was the one with the blood and how he leaves seconds before the house explodes! That rat bastard!

Sarkukka - You'll be seeing a lot more of the good Doctor in Luca's story~ He's going to get Luca in a bit of trouble! Oh haha a silent broody vampire named Sunshine what more could you need~! I'm going to have a blast with him. I think I'll let Raven annoy the crap out of him.

Chapter 12 Salvataggio Reviews

Hum I seem have gotten some of chapter 12 reviews mixed in with chapter 11 Sorry xD

shmint45 - Yess I love Raven, Sunshine and Mystic! So far they're my favorites! You'll see them next chapter!

dazedandconfused Great! That scene was fun to write Dr.Stein is going to be a new favorite for me to write. Haha He's midly obsessed with trying to get Luca pregnant. It's not going to happen though Luca might be pretty but he's drawing the line at growing woman parts.

Jessie - Ohh Yes must get him mated and I think I have someone for him. His mate will find him a little...un-bear-able...god I'm terrible at puns xD Haha Yes wouldn't that just piss Sinclair off xD O.o I must do that. The idea for the hospital was already there from the start Franklin however came later! Haha I never thought Adrian would be this important.

itzybitzyspider My 100th Reviewer! :hug: I never thought this day would come! :flirtysmile: I got 100 reviewsssss this was literally me all day :

*Me strutting through house*

Family:.......... :WTF: is wrong with her?

Me: Oh don't mind me I'm just to busy being a badass :dualpistols:

Family:......Who let her in the sugar again?

As for Remus it's okay. I did more than punch him in the face. Yes he is that fucker! He got what was coming to him. Haha YES! Someone got it. Okay so I needed a name for the hospital and my friend was like Frankenstien Memorial and later on he gave me Dorian Gray but I was like I want a Frankenstien so bam! Batty insane Franklin Stein resident ghoul and just all around magical trouble maker! He's also the top paranormal doctor in the world~ Well as for Raven I've added him and Sunshine~ I've also updated some summaries!

Snowangel701 - Hehe I hope that was a nice shock for everyone! And thank you~ Glad you got the reference! Yup as you can see in the next chapter. Don't worry we'll be seeing a lot more of them both. Yes the poll didn't show but the reviews were the ones listing votes for Sindrilou pairing! But lucky you got your wish.

Whitney- Kudos! I'm glad you guys are getting the ref. :yahoo:

Jenny hahah Yay because Sinclair would be upset that I never got to finish his and Lou's story.

CelticThunderFan Yes it was Remus that dirty rat bastard! He'll get what's coming to him :behead: Haha yeah Raven is something else isn't he? I thought hey I want a pun spewing vampire with a sunny personality and but with a dark name and that's how Raven was born. Haha yeah I'm starting to love Franklin too.

GrimReaper Thank you! I'm glad you've found some humor in it. That's what I was going for with Lou. The comic relief. This is the first fic I've posted that's more than 70k words. It looks like becoming the first long-term fic I'll complete. haha Everyone has fallen for that couple. I hope their story is everything everyone wants it to be.

Katniss Everdeen haha <3 Oh oh my god I forgot all about that song! I'm going to have to use it somewhere to mess with Sunshine now! Well since next chapter is already up you'll see where they are! hehe happy everyone likes Franklin he's going to be around a lot more to bug Luca.

Thirdly So first let me say I just loveddd your review! I know the feeling of a story keeping you up all night because you just have to know what happens next. I've lost plenty of sleep that way. Well you'll be happy to know Adrian will be ending up with Cylis. And the older incubus has all kinds of plans for him. Luca and Chance they'll get their mates. Chance you'll see in chapter 14 most likely and Luca's will probably be the third or forth chapter of his story.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.